Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Quote from: gorbi on March 08, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
Mod Embed Facebook BBCode work excellent, but i want all in one mod.
Does that work with facebook pictures?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

butch2k

AFAIK it's just posts and videos.

vbgamer45

Ok that makes sense then. Gorbi we have both posts and videos now in the latest version.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

butch2k

For pictures It requires much more work, here is a sample of what you need to do:
https://gist.github.com/palimadra/8727733

The gist above is missing the access token query as underlined by the first commenter and it would have to be translated to pure js.

gorbi

gorbi

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 08, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
Ok that makes sense then. Gorbi we have both posts and videos now in the latest version.
Posts do not work at me  :'(

butch2k

Quote from: gorbi on March 08, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 08, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
Does that work with facebook pictures?
Of course
With any pictures ? Even the ones in posts ? Or the ones in the gallery ? The latter is possible but you won't get just the picture, it'll come with the comments.

butch2k

Quote from: gorbi on March 08, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 08, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
Posts do not work at me  :'(
Could you provide some urls ?

@vbgamer45 did you try it on a test forum ?

butch2k

Both links works on my forum (I've just added photo embedding code).
Could you verify Facebook embed is checked in SAVE settings ?

Fencejumper09

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 15, 2014, 11:27:17 AM
Quote from: klra on June 15, 2014, 09:24:24 AM
Any chance of getting SmugMug added to the list?
Need example links/embed code.

Any chance to get this added?

Link
https://dmetallo.smugmug.com/Public/2002-yz250/i-Hn32h7R/A

Embed
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="1280" height="720" src="https://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/6937318756_Hn32h7R?width=1280&height=720&albumId=155999553&albumKey=QdGj3P"></iframe>

butch2k

Embed Photos from galleries (not working when private)
Regex/embed pretty ugly at this time but working on links i tested including gorbi's

Facebook pictures (Photo.php)
Regex
htt(p|ps):\/\/(|(.+?).)facebook\.com\/photo\.php\?fbid=(\d+?)\&amp;set=(\w)\.(\d+)(?:\.(\d+)\.(\d+))?\&amp;type=3(\&amp;theater)?

Embed code
<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d,s,id){var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/fr_FR/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.12";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=$4&set=$5.$6$7&type=3" data-width="500" data-show-text="true"></div>

Facebook Pictures (Alt path mode)
Regex
htt(p|ps):\/\/(|(.+?).)facebook.com\/([\d\w\.\_\-]+)\/photos\/(\w)+\.(\d+)(\.(\d+)\.(\d+))?\/(\d+)\/\?type=(\d+)(&amp;theater)?

Embd code
<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d,s,id){var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/fr_FR/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.12";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/$4/photos/$5.$6$7/$10/?type=$11" data-width="500" data-show-text="true"></div>

nofapturkiye

Guys i delete this mod and my site crashed. It did gave me red error while deleting but i did not listen it....
Edit : i backup my site and check the red lines in mod deleting :

./Sources/Post.php          this one fails.And causes site to crash if deleted

vbgamer45

Try to unisntall it manually upload the package to
https://www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html

And remove that edit it fails on

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dwev

I'm using this Mod and really like it.

I do have a question though: is it possible to use links to sites that this Mod supports without the content showing?

The question arises because sometimes you want to link to a YouTube film (or anything like that) as a link under text, while not showing the actual content.

Is this possible?

vbgamer45

Quote from: Dwev on March 24, 2018, 05:42:07 AM
I'm using this Mod and really like it.

I do have a question though: is it possible to use links to sites that this Mod supports without the content showing?

The question arises because sometimes you want to link to a YouTube film (or anything like that) as a link under text, while not showing the actual content.

Is this possible?
Not currently.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dwev

vbgamer45

Probably not as I don't have a good plan on how to do it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

gorbi

Please, add twitter and instagram. All in One  ;)

vbgamer45

twitter instragram are already there.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: