News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

natcip

Hi there,
someone on my forum posted a Facebook video link, which was correctly embedded, thanks to this mod.
However, when someone is quoting it, the FB video seems to mess up the formatting of the quote.

This is the post
(obviously it's supposed to say "quote from..." etc. before the video)

This is the actual content of the post:
[quote author=Young link=topic=91049.msg2500617#msg2500617 date=1589845428]
My FB Live tea

[url=https://www.facebook.com/dorianlake/videos/10213697104336533/?d=n]https://www.facebook.com/dorianlake/videos/10213697104336533/?d=n[/url]
[/quote]hey hair  :ohwow:

jweaver

Hello, I am in need of getting live video feeds from the Pennsylvania Capitol into posts. Is this something that can be done?

vbgamer45

It would have to be built requires embed code
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

gorbi

In YouTube, text posts appeared, as in other social networks. Example https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzhTPRt1hGcUVppSLl4AaABCQ

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

humbleworld

Hello, How do I access the admin settings of this mod? I can't find it inside admin page. Thanks.

vbgamer45

There should be a section main area/tab for Simple Audio Video Embedder

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

humbleworld

Hi vbgamer45, unfortunately, the tab area for Simple Audio Video Embedder does not show up. What is the common URL to access it?

vbgamer45

Probably not installed correctly url is index.php?action=admin;area=mediapro;sa=settings

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

humbleworld

Thank you, vbgamer. I have to do a manual installation for this. By the way, can we link audio and video files from archive.org?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

humbleworld

It would also be nice if we could embed Librivox Free Audio Books. Would that be a feature in a future update of this MOD, Sir vbgamer45?

humbleworld

By the way, vbgamer, which part of the template (I am not using the default one) should I manually edit?

vbgamer45

Not part of theme if you don't see links in the admin area. the file is sources/admin.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

humbleworld

Hi vbgamer, I can now access the admin page. I tried posting links from Youtube and other sites but only the URL shows up. The mod is not working. What could have gone wrong?

humbleworld

Update: Vimeo video works now. But other links don't.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

humbleworld

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 17, 2020, 11:02:35 PM
Which links?
Youtube, Google Map, Soundcloud. I will test the other links. Thank you.

vbgamer45

It depends on the link format. I know soundcloud has issues.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: