News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

DecaShare Upload

Started by DecaShare, August 20, 2010, 05:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesser

Ty so we just have to watch what files we upload  ;D

Rain Forest

DecaShare

Wasn't making enough to sustain that server so I'm switching to another again and then I'll be doing some updates on it and changing some features to increase it's presence on the internet so that it will start making enough to pay for the servers it needs.

Rain Forest

I updated SMF to RC4. Hopefully this mod will be updated to.

./Themes/default/Post.template.php - Test mislukt (Test Failed)

Rain Forest

jaisi

PLease Update this mod for R4

Rain Forest

I have tried contact them by E-mail but I didn''t received any response. I think they are on holiday or something. :)

DecaShare

Thanks for the messages giovannie_1 and sorry for the delay.

Expect a update by the end of tomorrow.

Rain Forest

Rain Forest

Have u updated something yet? :)

jaisi

DecaShare

Sorry about that. Been at work or busy with other things for the last couple days. Today is my day off though so I will be working on it all day until it's released :).

Edit: Took way less time than I thought. If I would of known *facepalm*.

There you go guys DecaShare Upload 1.4!

Rain Forest

Rain Forest

I wonder what happened with Decashare.

It redirects me to globalinfection.net ? All the files I uploaded are gone.. :'(

DecaShare

They are never gone :O!!

Sorry about that, I am transferring DecaShare to a new domain (no it's not globalinfection.net [nofollow]) so that it will have a better name and design and EVERYTHING and in the process of setting up the servers for the new domain all the power in my house blew. The dumb xbox360 was running the whole time even though it wasn't being used so I don't know when it'll be fixed but I have a power cable going from the living room to my room for right now...

Like I said, none of the files are gone and I just set up DecaShare to be back to normal so give it a little while and it should be back to normal.

Expect the NEW (and totally way awesomer) site to come out within a week or two.

Edit: She's back up in all her glory :).

Rain Forest

Thanks!

U saved my Christmas day today! :D

DecaShare

Lol!!! How big are you into file sharing? Why do you love DecaShare so much xD?

Antes

Cya later ...

$helptxt['enable_ds'] = 'DecaShare site-dışı yüklemeyi kapatır veya açar.';
$helptxt['site_code'] = 'DecaShare site kodunuz; www.decashare.com\'daki ayarlar kısmında bulunur. Site kodunuz, sitenizden yüklenen tüm dosyaların hesabınıza yüklenmesini sağlar.';

$txt['enable_ds'] = 'DecaShare\'ı Etkinleştir';
$txt['ds_language'] = 'turkish';
$txt['ds_mod'] = 'DecaShare ile Yükle';
$txt['site_code'] = 'DecaShare Site Kodu'; 

DecaShare

Thank you for the Turkish translation, Antes. I will be putting it in after DecaShare gets it's upgrade.

Rain Forest

Quote from: DecaShare on December 25, 2010, 04:02:24 PM
Lol!!! How big are you into file sharing? Why do you love DecaShare so much xD?

At our forums we are making interesting articles, things about 'you'. Every article has his own picture so it's important all the pictures stay alive :D

Example:

Advertisement: