News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

video mod

Started by johny000, August 21, 2010, 12:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johny000

hello everyone how are you all

i want open New bored for youtube video so i want to post youtube video in topic  & at will show in  my main website

& at will show the subject in top & then under it the video & then under it  next and previous buttons to go next video or previous video

i made demo photo in photoshop the way iwant it  so can you guys tell me if there is any thing out there will do the or any ssi code i can do the ?

vbgamer45

There are a couple of embeding mods on the modsite that will allow you to embed youtube videos inside a post by just entering the youtube message link in the post itself.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

johny000

this not what  i want read the post again & you will know what i maen

Kill Em All

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=977

There is the aeva mod... doesn't have the next or previous buttons though. But it is pretty customizable.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

johny000

i try this one but this not what  i'm looking for i'm looking for  ssi code the will do the so when i post the video will show in my  index website

CapadY

It's absolutely unclear what you want.
I can't imagine what's the connection between SSI and your index website.

Maybe you can clarify some more or tell us a link to your site ?
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Kill Em All

There is that mod too, which will probably replace Aeva as time goes on. but for now I feel aeva is still better, mainly because it supports more sites.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Masterd

Quote from: Kill Em All on August 21, 2010, 10:42:14 PM
There is that mod too, which will probably replace Aeva as time goes on. but for now I feel aeva is still better, mainly because it supports more sites.

I agree, but this mod is still a good alternative.

Kill Em All

Advertisement: