News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Fatal error

Started by stacey, August 11, 2010, 08:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacey

That worked! Thank you so much! I try to only download mods that state it work with my forum. But I guess some slipped through the cracks.

vbgamer45

Glad you got it working!
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

stacey

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 11, 2010, 10:10:43 PM
Copy this attached file to your Sources folder this should fix the issue

Whatever you did enabled my site to start working again, I thank you. Unfortunately when I try to remove any post or board I get this error.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/g/o/l/usernamek/html/Sources/ThankYouPost.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/g/o/l/username/html/Sources/RemoveTopic.php on line 366

I believe whatever you did to correct the issue, has left me with incomplete mods such as the thank you mod, msn, and contact which I cannot remove, the option isnt there although I can edit the mod. There are other mods which also have this problem too, unable to remove mod but I see options to edit the mod. Is there anyway this can be fixed so the only mods I have are ajax chat, profile fields and gallery.
I was told to try this

Quote from: Kill Em All on August 19, 2010, 08:16:12 PM
Alrighty, in your packages directory, you should see a folder called backup, then in that folder you should see something along the lines of a file that has a date, before thank you mod.tar.gz. Download that file to your computer and fully extract it. Then upload it to your site, thus overwriting all your current files. This should solve the problem.

I haven't been able to get that to work, or may be I'm doing it wrong. Please help thank you

Advertisement: