[WIP] Simple Collection

Started by akyhne, August 23, 2010, 07:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akyhne

The project has been on ice for a while, but I've thought about getting back to it. Could use and hand, definitely.

snork13

lmk. i can hep when the kids are sleeping, which lately hasn't been that much :P O:)
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

zapiy

www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
www.consoleplanet.co.uk
www.retrovideogamer.co.uk

Akyhne

Quote from: snork13 on January 17, 2011, 03:32:04 PM
lmk. i can hep when the kids are sleeping, which lately hasn't been that much :P O:)
Ah, fortunately for me, my kids are both teenagers, so I'm past that point hehe.

snork13

Quote from: Akyhne on January 19, 2011, 03:40:06 AM
Quote from: snork13 on January 17, 2011, 03:32:04 PM
Ah, fortunately for me, my kids are both teenagers, so I'm past that point hehe.

lol. my youngest are 18 months apart. they have been the toughest, but i see the tight bond between them as compare to my others. so it's all worth it.
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

dunny

Akyhne

No. Snork13 might continue it if I don't want to.

snork13

Quote from: Akyhne on July 06, 2011, 01:28:03 PM
No. Snork13 might continue it if I don't want to.

yes, we have talked about it. I am ready when Akyhne is.

-snork
Mods

zapiy

This would be a fantastic mod if you can release it? I am willing to help test..

Cheers
www.consoleplanet.co.uk

zapiy

I would love to know what happened to this mod.. Any chance i could get hold of it?
www.consoleplanet.co.uk

Advertisement: