News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Pakage manager: delete pakage: session varificarion error

Started by texasman1979, March 07, 2011, 11:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

texasman1979

Smf rc 5, if you have a pakage that you want to delete, you hit delete link on right, supply ftp info, then there is a session fail, then you get an error installing another pakage, log out then back in to fix session, delete pakage breaks session. I can reproduce this if yall are unsure about what i mean.
SMF 2.0.4
SimplePortal 2.3.5

LOGIC is a FOUR letter word! :)

Robert.

texasman1979

I cant currently give a list cause im at work, there is a thread in 2.0 support about it, it may be a mod im using, but from the looks of it, i dont beleive it is, i do have a bunch of custom code that utilizes a cookie, but no other funtion as of yet been effected by my code. Ill put a list of the mods i have installed as well as as much error logging as i can come up with so yall can further investigate and attempt to reproduce the error yourself. It is a minor annoyance at most, but others cab find this thread and know what to do if they have the same issue. Thx
SMF 2.0.4
SimplePortal 2.3.5

Road Rash Jr.

It could be a mod you are using, a clean install with one mod will not ask for any ftp info but will just delete the mod without any error.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Arantor

Well, there was a bug with this in RC2 and RC3, to see that there's still remnants of it is a little surprising.

texasman1979

on my days off after tomorrow, ill see if i cant track it down a bit, but like i say, it is a small thing. hopefully ill find out what and where and how when and let yall know.
SMF 2.0.4
SimplePortal 2.3.5

Illori

i dont think this is still happening, i can delete packages without any session errors.

Advertisement: