News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Adk Blog (A blog system for each user)

Started by lucas-ruroken, August 30, 2010, 05:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdd

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on March 02, 2012, 06:19:48 PM

Quote from: sdd on February 28, 2012, 03:36:29 AM
lucas-ruroken,
can make changes to index.php for TP?

Issue added to the tracker ;)
Sry,
when the work? )))

sry for my inglish

NanoSector

Give the team a bit of time, they will be releasing 3.1 with all of the reported bugs fixed soon, I guess :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

sdd

Quote from: Yoshi2889 on March 03, 2012, 11:35:54 AM
Give the team a bit of time, they will be releasing 3.1 with all of the reported bugs fixed soon, I guess :)
This is good.)

lucas-ruroken

thanks for understand sdd ;) and thanks yoshi
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

Kindred

hmmm.... upgraded to 3.0 and now I am getting the dreaded "Unable to load the 'main' template." message when I try to view the blog...

edit - figured it out...   the upgrade does NOT remove the old 'blogs' line in the index.php action array.... Apparently that is no longer used in 3.0 and so needs to be removed if you are upgrading.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lucas-ruroken

ammm you mean.. the blog is loading:

'blogs' => array('BlogAdminSettings.php','AllBlogsList'),

from Adk blog 2.0?

I think it's replaced with the hooks... because it uses the same array value: 'blogs'

Design your universe!

Kindred

yes...  the 3.0 version uses hooks, but  the upgrade did not remove that line from index.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

flamechica

When I try to create a new blog post it says "An Error has occurred! Message body is required" Even though I typed in the message body. I even went back and put more in the body thinking I maybe didn't put enough? I also tried to write in the About Me section & it said I didn't' have any topics still. Everything passed the tests in the install. I just started playing around with SMF 2.0.2 (my current forum is 1.1.16) so this is a test forum that I just installed last night & only has this, Simple Portal & Email Template Editor on it.

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: Kindred on March 07, 2012, 10:01:02 PM
yes...  the 3.0 version uses hooks, but  the upgrade did not remove that line from index.php

perfect, i'll make a little patch.

Quote from: flamechica on March 16, 2012, 05:42:29 PM
When I try to create a new blog post it says "An Error has occurred! Message body is required" Even though I typed in the message body. I even went back and put more in the body thinking I maybe didn't put enough? I also tried to write in the About Me section & it said I didn't' have any topics still. Everything passed the tests in the install. I just started playing around with SMF 2.0.2 (my current forum is 1.1.16) so this is a test forum that I just installed last night & only has this, Simple Portal & Email Template Editor on it.

disable WYSIWIG editor

Design your universe!

crustybum

Just tried installing got the dreaded "The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF." am using SMF 2.0 RC5

anyone?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Wyrdling

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on March 02, 2012, 06:19:48 PM
... I added this to the bugtracker to check it. I'll release 3.1 soon, i'm gonna view all of your issues

Hiya,
Just wanted to ask when you think the updated version will be available?

Erica

bojanbgrd

Hi!
I manage to install new version (finally  ::) )

Is there anyone having problem with Like it function?  When I click that button , my like is accepted but when I refresh that page again, my like is gone, so there is zero likes (in down right corner).

How can I solve this?

Zuća

Quote from: Billy boy on April 09, 2012, 09:29:54 AM

Is there anyone having problem with Like it function?  When I click that button , my like is accepted but when I refresh that page again, my like is gone, so there is zero likes (in down right corner).

+1

bojanbgrd

I have one more problem  :-[  Many errors like this one below

8: Undefined index: notify
....../Sources/Subs-adkblog.php
Line 63 and 61

smf 2.0.2

Mods:
           Ignore topics
           NChat
           LGF Mod
           Karma description mod
           Skype integration mod
           Board notes

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Jessica.

suggestion: show the number of blog posts/entries outside of blog, in topics and replies...

like: Blog (#)
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

NanoSector

Sorry, can you be a bit more specific? Then I'll be able to probably do the edits to you :)

In the main menu? Should it be everywhere except for the blog?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Jessica.

no, in the forums, like a topic or reply (in the mini profile)

Like:

Blog: 1 (and this will be clickable)
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

RoCKeT-88

OK I have this installed and getting the:

An Error Has Occurred!
This Module is not active

Then if I go to my profile and hit the blog link there it takes me to the EZportal Home page.

How can I tweak this to work?

TIA

RoCKeT~
Insert Witty Signature Here.

Kindred

If the blog is ACTUALLY activated, it doesn't actually take you to the EZPortal homepage....    the blog is displayed UNDER the homepage portal blocks...

did you even bother to read back one page of this post?
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=398380.msg3281374#msg3281374
and I have also mentioned this in the EZPortal support thread.....

Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: