Adk Blog (A blog system for each user)

Started by lucas-ruroken, August 30, 2010, 05:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex' Manson

ok, i just installed adk blog, it works ultimate fine
but when i post,delete something on my blog or save the settings of it on the admin panel it makes the action but doesnt redirect back to the location. it just does the action and leaves the page white...
heres what i mean:
heres a post:

Okay Now I Will Click Delete:

The Topic Deletes but the url keeps iek that and the scrren white,
heres what i do to go back to the blog:

And that happens every time i make a topic on the blog, configure something on the blog at admin or delete a topic,category

the forums of this mod talks a weird language and they don't reply EVER
so i came here trying my luck so you guys help me :(
anyways, the whole problem is "it doesn't redirect back"
any help please?  :'(

Kreator

Have you made a category?? It will not work without a category.  I`ll check it out .... I get a blank screen also after making a post, I notice they or you are using a different theme, could it be that ? should be default theme.

Alex' Manson

i made a category, heres more info:
error log:
Skander1345
Today at 12:53:05 PM
ce66583a742723cbb8e05eb4f4fcb1c0
Type of error: General
http://siskoplanet.99k.org/SMF/index.php?blog=12: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/BlogAdminSettings.php:1648)File: /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 3381
Skander1345
http://siskoplanet.99k.org/SMF/index.php?blog=12: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/BlogAdminSettings.php:1648)File: /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 3378
Skander1345
Line: 3372
Skander1345
Line: 3371

this error appears at every blog page i visit and the error above when making a category,post or deleting a category,post.

NEWS:
i see that the errors appears with your name too when you came on my forum.

lucas-ruroken

mmm I think.. The error is with your forum... and It's not of Adk blog..
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

Alex' Manson

how it is from my forum? :o it only appears when i visit the blog thing

lucas-ruroken

please, make me a user and post your forum url

Design your universe!

Alex' Manson

Done..
i sent you a PM..

Site Is: www.siskoplanet.99k.org/SMF
user/pass at PM.

lucas-ruroken

I don't know why it happens.... but Check your Settings.php file....

also... let me check

Design your universe!

Alex' Manson

lucas, i got to go, i will PM you ftp details so you can modify any folder you want, please do backup :P

EDIT:    PMED INFO

itsasylum

ok so i installed and changed the settings so this way we could all use them but no blog button comes up any idea why???

itsasylum

Ok i got the blog button to show but it is only for the owner noone else  that is one of my problems it is not letting everyone have a blog.   My second issue is that when i clock the button their is no place for me to create a blog...... should i find it their or in another spot?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lucas-ruroken

your forum url?-.-

PS: Why somebody doesn't add a url to her/his forum?

Design your universe!

Alex' Manson

lucas i sended to you the FTP info you can change what ever you think is causin my problem
:)
URL: www.siskoplanet.99k.org/SMF

rocknroller

Greetings,

Great mod, but do not work on my forum, i am using SMF 2.0RC2, i know this is not supported version, but maybe somebody can help me.

Problem is with adress:

When i go to the blogs tab, in adress bar i get (after index.php) ?action=blogs
(permission was added for admin) in the body of blogs tab, just have this massage:This user don't have topics still.

if i manualy enter this (after index.php)  ?blog=1;sa=cat;id=1 everything seems to work fine.

i supose subs.php need small changes, but i dont know what.

Kindred

update to RC3. There are known security issues with RC2.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

itsasylum

i have rc3 and it still does not work take a look

www.nuclearcoffee.tk

Kindred

itsasylum,

more information is better....   in other words "It does not work" is basically useless spam.

WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, is not working? How is it failing? (i.e. the blog link is not appearing in the topnav, or I get a white-screen when I click submit)
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: