error in managesetting.php help me plssss

Started by king999, September 03, 2010, 05:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceXaos

Quote from: xenovanis on September 03, 2010, 02:25:36 PM
How odd. Could you try attached one once again?

Also, if you have cache enabled, try clearing it in Admin -> Maintenance -> Forum Maintenance
I did notice his was modified for Aeva or whatever it's called, so maybe the default with the small block for the MOD would suit him, but I don't know what all MOD's he's installed and what-not.

king999

xenovanis

Quote from: IceXaos on September 03, 2010, 03:12:07 PM
I did notice his was modified for Aeva or whatever it's called, so maybe the default with the small block for the MOD would suit him, but I don't know what all MOD's he's installed and what-not.

I found at least 4 installed mods. The errors don't make sense though  :(

I'll have another try.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

xenovanis

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

IceXaos

Maybe just install the MODs, then use the default ManageSettings.php, and re-install the MODs checking for any errors after each MOD.  A lot of random lines are missing from what I saw, which may have been a coincidental error, or a problem with one of the MODs / your permissions / etc.  If you do this, make sure you check after installing every MOD.

king999

Quote from: xenovanis on September 04, 2010, 03:15:57 PM
king999,

Try again please?  :)
Now i got this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/sharethe/public_html/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 2208

xenovanis

Sorry for the late reply, king999. I had the flue.

How are you uploading this file? What ftp program are you using?

Advertisement: