[SMF 2.X] RC3 theme

Started by The Domain Shop, September 02, 2010, 01:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Domain Shop

I just wanted to know if anyone has come across a theme same as this one ive included for smf 2.0 rc3 i have searched but didnt find one.

Sorry if this is the wrong section i didnt know were to ask about themes.

EDIT: ive included an attachment for the top half if it would be possible to design one similer to this as ive fell in luv with its looks.

Joker™

using some mods and tweaking the theme file a bit you can easily achieve that on most of the themes.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

The Domain Shop

I dont have access to the files im using a freehost @ the moment thats why i was hopeing for a theme. Its mainly the look im after. There going to install the tidy child boards mod for me.

Matthew K.

That look should be pretty easy to obtain. If I had more time, I would offer to design it for you, looks pretty neat.

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on September 02, 2010, 02:19:21 PM
That look should be pretty easy to obtain. If I had more time, I would offer to design it for you, looks pretty neat.

Thanks Labradoodle-360 its a shame your too busy. Anyone else want to design it for me please. :)

Joker™

Quote from: sirtrax on September 02, 2010, 05:33:31 PM
Anyone else want to design it for me please. :)
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2536 << this mod also , now we require a bit of tweaking to be done in MessageIndex.tempalte.php
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

The Domain Shop

QuoteI dont have access to the files im using a freehost @ the moment thats why i was hopeing for a theme.

Advertisement: