News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

plz help me

Started by abidejaz4u, September 10, 2010, 07:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abidejaz4u

my forum pages not came in Google Search ....

www.innerforum.com/forum

it have 2584 topic and only 1100 coming in Gooogle Search Why?

rd

Because Google doesn't always have 100% of a site indexed. Sites are dynamic and google bots don't stay in a site forever.

Dharshan

Quote from: abidejaz4u on September 10, 2010, 07:32:57 AM
my forum pages not came in Google Search ....

www.innerforum.com/forum

it have 2584 topic and only 1100 coming in Gooogle Search Why?

first of all you need to submit your url to google use the link

http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

go on submit your site to all the search engines.

and then you need to wait, until google indexes your pages, it could take from a day to almost a week. google will also from time to time renew the indexes. so adding original articles and etc would help you bring up your site ranked in first hundreds after some time.

Visit my forum (on sig) and ask questions on this, i have a member who is great in this kinds work.
R I P  : Steve Jobs | you made the world today look how it is | Thank you

Paul_Pauline

There is no need to submit anything to google or anyone else, they will find your site themself.
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Dharshan

Quote from: Paul_Pauline on September 10, 2010, 08:49:40 AM
There is no need to submit anything to google or anyone else, they will find your site themself.

agreed. but it will take time (which can be from a few hours to few weeks) , as his problem is with the speed, it's always better to go ahead submit it yourself, rather than waiting for them to come to you.

:)

abidejaz4u

i m running my forum since one and half year past.... my main website link Google submit in search with in the week but my forum links they do not submit ...i think there is some technical problem in my forum ... u people plz tell me what can i do ...my friend also running the forum in smf but when he post with in a week Google submit it own there directory .... plz  help me

Dharshan

well provide your site links here. before you do go to a search engine "google, yahoo , bing or any other"

and perform a search on your site url and forum url "if it shows up your sites, then you might wanna take a look at

is your forum content original or copied? (from other sites)
look at other sites that come up first when u search, and study their content.

abidejaz4u

its true most of them is copied link ....but in this some of them is my own link updated ...that is also not coming in search engine...and same that link if my friend post it on his forum it came to google search engine

abidejaz4u

i m also using Google Tagged
Tags
and Auto keyword generator Mod`s .... Any thing Else then tell me >?

Advertisement: