News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Help assist for please install on SMF 2.0RC3

Started by ~Dragon~, September 21, 2010, 12:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Dragon~

Thank you so much update SMF 2.0,I don't know what is hapened? thank you so much!!!! please assit for solve beta and special I am tried on install modfication and SMF update 2.0R3
Please do not PM or email, Thank respond please post fast to SMF!

Kindred

???   smithr... there are times when you get better, and are actually comprehensible... and then there are times when you slide back into pure unintelligible text.

1- why are you posting for support on some mod (I think?) in the portal and bridges board?

... and you seem to be missing some important points.
2- what mod are you having problems with?
3- what problems are you having.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

~Dragon~

Quote from: Kindred on September 21, 2010, 10:03:13 AM
???   smithr... there are times when you get better, and are actually comprehensible... and then there are times when you slide back into pure unintelligible text.

1- why are you posting for support on some mod (I think?) in the portal and bridges board?

... and you seem to be missing some important points.
2- what mod are you having problems with?
3- what problems are you having.

wrong forum because done install update fix done moving "support 2.0. sorry my fault, someone fix  my hosting! done :) cheer dpnt worry but  locked thank
Please do not PM or email, Thank respond please post fast to SMF!

Advertisement: