News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Simple Machines forms as an NPO

Started by Kindred, September 23, 2010, 10:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua Dickerson

Road Rash, I know it isn't the only method of lessening the possible points of failure in a business structure but it is definitely a benefit of this business structure. It came up as a fault of our current structure and one that needed to be addressed. Now, it is even more apparent than ever before. Perhaps I chose the wrong wording.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Wilma

So is the issue you can't reach him or he won't respond? I've seen both alluded to.  He seems pretty active on his twitter

Powerbob

Sorry but I have to ask this. Whats the plan if this guy doesn't respond and sign?
Is smf finished then? because TBH it don't look to me as if he is bothered. what then?

Bob

My SMF 2.1 Beta test site; http://www.pplb.net/smf21/index.php

Bigguy

Kindred works hard on SMF and always has. He has not drove anyone away that I know of.

Road Rash Jr.

Quote from: Bloc on April 17, 2011, 10:09:41 AM

Btw, it wasn't Kindred that drove people away from the team - that glory belongs to someone else(and not a single one either).
If that is the case I would have retracted that but my post has been removed.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Road Rash Jr.

Quote from: Bigguy on April 19, 2011, 08:44:20 AM
Kindred works hard on SMF and always has. He has not drove anyone away that I know of.
Now you do know someone  ;)
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Bigguy

I personally don't know if that is true or the history behind you an Kindred, nor do I want to get into it right now, but if he has only drove one person from SMF in the entire time he has been here then that's not that bad, wouldn't you say. :)

Kindred

oh, and RR.... before your persecution complex gets the best of you.
I did not touch your post nor have I ever touched your profile or avatar.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

LiroyvH

Quote from: Kindred on April 19, 2011, 09:47:14 AM
oh, and RR.... before your persecution complex gets the best of you.
I did not touch your post nor have I ever touched your profile or avatar.

I couldnt find anyone modifying or deleting his posts in the moderation log...
So I rather doubt any team member or moderator has done so.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

abdiederich

What is the best way to learn about the NPO?a

IchBin™

When the project transfer to NPO is complete, a lot more details will be posted. Stay tuned!
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Powerbob

I have heard that the last person who needed to sign has now signed, is this true?

My SMF 2.1 Beta test site; http://www.pplb.net/smf21/index.php

TechTitan

Quote from: Powerbob on April 25, 2011, 12:16:39 AM
I have heard that the last person who needed to sign has now signed, is this true?
Woaaaa... excitement build-up  ;D
--:: .... ::--
Checkin' SMF from time to time

live627

I hope so. If development activity going on right now is any indication, it seems likely to be true...

Masterd

Arantor

Look at the tracker. There has been surprising dev activity in the last day or so. Some of it not what I'd hoped for, but right now, any activity is better than nothing.

TechTitan

--:: .... ::--
Checkin' SMF from time to time

IchBin™

No, the person we've been waiting on has signed. The last person to sign is going to the Lawyers this week. We'll see how fast the rest can get done now. Everyone say some prayers and cross your fingers.  :)
IchBin™        TinyPortal

willemjan

Quote from: IchBin™ on April 25, 2011, 12:26:20 PM
No, the person we've been waiting on has signed.

Ok, to me that sounds like:
Quote from: IchBin™ on April 25, 2011, 12:26:20 PM
No, yes

Do I understand that wrong, or is there an typing mistake somewhere? Please clear that out? Thanks! :)

Arantor

No, not everyone has signed. But the person that was the principle delay has now signed.

Advertisement: