News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Eliminate History of Stats?

Started by colby2152, September 24, 2010, 05:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

Is there a way to eliminate the history of stats or set a new start date?  From September 2008 to May 2009, I have a lot of zero data that lowers my averages.
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Oya

remove the related rows by date in smf_log_activity table in the database

colby2152

Quote from: Oya on September 24, 2010, 06:04:45 PM
remove the related rows by date in smf_log_activity table in the database

Would this permanently remove such information?  Would this remove any posts or registrations from those times?
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Oya

yes it would permanently remove it - there's no way to easily hide it

it would NOT remove posts or registrations, simply the log of the number that had been made on a given day

colby2152

Quote from: Oya on September 27, 2010, 01:28:00 PM
yes it would permanently remove it - there's no way to easily hide it

it would NOT remove posts or registrations, simply the log of the number that had been made on a given day

How exactly do I remove the rows?

Oya

from phpmyadmin on your hosts cpanel

you should be able to browse the table and see the dates in there and the stats then you can press the delete button (backup FIRST)

colby2152

Quote from: Oya on September 27, 2010, 04:03:12 PM
from phpmyadmin on your hosts cpanel

you should be able to browse the table and see the dates in there and the stats then you can press the delete button (backup FIRST)

Thanks!

Advertisement: