News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Indonesian

Started by arkhansubari, June 28, 2005, 08:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhansubari

i'm living at indonesia.

can i find indonesian language support for smf? thanks. ???

qzoners

I'm from Indonesia too, May be there is no one translate it to our language. How if we cooperated to translate it?

Harzem

If you cooperate to translate it, there may even be a new "Indonesian" child board for language support :)

I suggest you to translate 1.1 RC2, because soon SMF will go on 1.1 line.

harmony-my

Quote from: HarzeM on July 10, 2006, 05:07:53 AM
If you cooperate to translate it, there may even be a new "Indonesian" child board for language support :)

I suggest you to translate 1.1 RC2, because soon SMF will go on 1.1 line.

- I volunteer to do the translation if none.
- Those people concern (SMF creator) should provide me the contents and I shall do the translation for the benefit of 'NUSANTARA' users.
- Thank you and have a nice day.

Harzem

Just download the SMF 1.1 RC2 install package, and translate the Themes/default/language folder contents. Keep this topic updated, so other indonesian users can see the progress.

qzoners

I'm working on Indonesian Translation too, if you want to do so, lets cooperative

I've just finishing index.english.php

Now I'm working on Login.english.php

If you also translate too, please use another file

Elmacik

Home of Elmacik

qzoners

I hope someone make Child Category for this language. I don't know what should I do now. I'm stopping to translate Indonesian until someone give a clear confirmation about defelopment of Indonesian Language...

Karuhun

I did translated to Indonesian, even the latest one. I'll put the link next time. Sorry, I'm too busy lately.

Advertisement: