[Accepted] Login...

Started by ۞, August 06, 2003, 07:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

۞

at the moment it appears that when you login, it takes you to the board index, it would be nice if when you logged in it took you to the page you were viewing, because quite often I login to make a post or something. Also, how about having a login box on the new topic/reply pages, So even if you're not logged in you can still reply without having to login first, and once you've logged in by posting, you stay logged in :) Just an idea.
TTTTTT  OOOOOO MMMMMM   BBBBBB

Tyris

ooo, I completely agree... 1st with it taking you back to where you were viewing... and 2nd about having a login on the post screen. Very nice idea!!

another thing.. when you reply... I usually like to view the message I posted... will there be an option for that in profile settings? (or is there one I missed...?)

Big P

PHPNews has been released! Download it now!

Read My Blog!

klumy

sensovision

hmm don't sure I like this feature... probably it should be optional to enable or disable from admin or maybe even from member profile.

Quoteanother thing.. when you reply... I usually like to view the message I posted... will there be an option for that in profile settings? (or is there one I missed...?)
Tyris, there is already feature "Enable go back to topic after posting" in  "Installed 'Mods' Settings and Options" on YaBB SE which allow you to show you topic after you reply, so I guess that it will not disappear in SMF as well, am I right?

[Unknown]

Actually, if you click login directly from a thread it should redirect you back there.

There were lots of problems with this so I might have removed it.

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: