HIDE Topics but show boards

Started by CrimeS, October 02, 2010, 01:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimeS

Hi. I looked in many topics on polish support and I saw just mods for 1.1 RC3 but my forum i on 2.0 RC3. Have somethink changed and there is mod that gives this effect? If yes please give me a link.

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

IceXaos

As Kill said, I think we need more information on what you're wanting.  If you don't find it in the MOD's, then please elaborate.  I don't understand what you want, but I'm starting to form an idea from them search results.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I would guess you are seeking something that would show boards to guests, but would not allow them to access them or read topics inside them. I know there are mods that do this, at least one that I know of - but it hasn't been updated to RC3, so I don't know if it would still work.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: