[Theme] Neptune (SMF 1.0.5 - SMF 1.1RC2 )

Started by bloc, June 29, 2005, 09:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsmini

I deleted neptune via ftp then re-installed through admin "install a new theme" and the same thing happened again  :(

the box that says "create a copy of default named" then in the box it says "theme 1" does this have to be deleted first ?

I'm very confused why it will not work correctly.

Hey Bloc I notice you have installed Joomla for your site. Its a very good CMS to work with
Remember to check the website for the latest info & news on the Mini. -
British Mini Club

bloc

You do know which date it is today? ;D

As for the theme, that was strange. Did you locate the theme zip and pressed install?

rsmini

I know its April fools  ;D ;D Sorry I'm getting there. Just come back from an operation and the brain isn't functioning yet  ;D ;D ;D
British Mini Club

rsmini

Sorted and re-installed - I can start again now and I promise I won't install any google adsense code in any of the sideboxes.

I placed some html into sidebox 1 to place 5 links back to the main site. But noticed it will only accept enough html for 2 links - is there a reason for this ?
British Mini Club

oSa

Hi Bloc, this theme looks great but i need button psd file to translate it to Turkish.

beagle

I have downloaded and installed this theme .

1. My content is currently restricted from guests and only visible after login. However, with this theme, the side bar content is visible to guests and I don't want that to be the case.

Is there a way I can modify this theme to make the side bar and it's contents visible ONLY after log in? 

Firestormic

wonderful theme, Bloc!  really nice!

just a silly question, what size banner would take up the top banner area?

Firestormic

Sorry to double-post, but would 480 x 60 cover the area for the banner?

Laiq

is this theme likely to go RC3? Or what would I need to do to make it RC3 complient? I don't want to upgrade until I know the theme will work...

bloc

It will work fine with the RC2 version of the theme. But all my themes will be upgraded for RC3 too, in due time.

Lord Anubis

Great design Bloc!!!

I was wondering if the sidebar was able to handle any of the .ssi functions.

I want to integrate the top posters and recent posts into this side bar... I was wondering how the code would look if this is possible.

Thanks.

bloc

You can eaily hardcode the calls into index.template. The template is php, so its just a matter of calling SSI.php first - and then the function.

Lord Anubis

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will try that.

Lord Anubis

Sorry,
Double posting....

I had no luck in adding the ssi, i am  noob at ssi and php....  forwarding me to some good tuts might help.....I love this theme, check my site at http://nextsite.org...........but i really need some help with SSI,,,I haven't had no luck...

But thanks for the overall,
Anub

bloc

You could always try TinyPortal ;) that has ssi function calls already there..but if not, try search on "ssi" on this site, there are numerous topics about it.

Lord Anubis

Thanks again....  ;)

Edit: You are the man!  Thanks for the help...  :)
TinyPortal installed so easily.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: