Package Problems

Started by glennk, October 03, 2010, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

I suspect that you have a chown problem.  Lats time this happened to me, it was because the security settings were not allowing php (aka smf) to directly modify files which were owned by the system or by an upload/user.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Quote from: Kindred on October 11, 2010, 09:12:52 PM
I suspect that you have a chown problem.  Lats time this happened to me, it was because the security settings were not allowing php (aka smf) to directly modify files which were owned by the system or by an upload/user.
This could be true. I have this problem when I was testing my Ubuntu Server. Rectifying the server settings will remove this problem.

glennk

Kindred

talk to your hosty about the chown settings for you files and the permissions for php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: