Fuzzy

Started by voythas, October 10, 2010, 06:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voythas

No, it wasn't intentional, since buttons are not kept within the theme files. They are in the Source/Subs.php file. It's not my fault then - it's the mod that you are installing.

alanmcg

Noticing two issues that are slightly slowing page loading/causing error log entries on the server with this theme.

It seems to call a non-existent main-block.png and print.css.

alanmcg

Commented out the print.css line and haven't noticed any adverse effects, it was in a section relating to RC3 so I guess it's a hangover from RC3. There's no "print.css" in the default theme directory it references.

Also commented out main_block in rtl.css and portal.css to no adverse effect.

Bolt™

Hello, I really love this theme and want to have it on my forum but is there anyway I can edit the Fuzzy logo at the top so I can have my own forum banner, Please I really need this for me forum.

Maggot01

I love this theme mate. Simple to use stylish and all that good stuff. I want to know one thing though. Can I remove the Fuzy at the top of the forum?

Robert.

QuoteI love this theme mate. Simple to use stylish and all that good stuff.
I agree :)
QuoteCan I remove the Fuzy at the top of the forum?
Yeah just remove logo/header.png  :)

Maggot01

Thank you so much mate. Now I just got to resize it to make it fit. ;D

NickCJ7

Love this theme but I'm using Simple Portal and also the menu being above the logo is weird. You can check it out on my site http://www.northeastfl4x4.com [nofollow] and switch to your theme and see how it looks.

Anyway to move the menu system to the bottom? Also make the forum full width of the window? What do I need to do if I want to change the lime green to a different color?

Advertisement: