News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

help?

Started by flustered_dreamer, June 30, 2005, 10:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flustered_dreamer

i am hoping that my sheer determination and desire to learn and master the challenges that i see things as at the moment, overpowering that of blondeness that many of you shall see within me instantly the moment you read this message.

i have these boards installed upon my website though wish to make some of the mods happen now.. i have read i think most of what is upon these forums now in search of assistance to make such happen, though, i do not have a server that supports Zlib, apparently something a little more up to date than it (?) though, that is merely an obsticle im happy to jump over.
Ive read a little on manual installation of mods, though, not a lot of it is making sence to me nor being of total relivence to my questions... and im wondering if there is someone out there, gullible, and or bored enough to take on the challenge of one who, truely is a blondie and seeking some genuine assistance!

If one shall rise to the occassion, i shall be more than happy to go into depth with what i wish to do and where im stuck.

thanks for those of you who have taken the time to read this, and thanks moreso to the ones in advance, that perchance reply, your time is very much appreicated.

yes yes, i know, this probably is not the board that i should have been using, though its one that i thought i would remember since there are so many!~L~

cheers
f~d

Advertisement: