News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Quick Translation

Started by Bugo, October 17, 2010, 12:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sangham.net

Quote from: sangham.net on April 23, 2015, 07:51:18 AM
Quote from: oroedel on January 02, 2015, 06:47:40 PM
this mod works with 2.0.9?

Johann is running it on 2.0.9 and works fine, so its maybe just a installation thing. Anywhere you might change just "2.0.5" to 2.0.9 and then install.
!!
:-X
Wrong, just saw that it does not work any more, never look if there is a link and no errors at all, maybe I destroyed it by the last design and css session...  ::)

*wispering* any hints?

not sure if I got the right heavenly wink, but what about this phrase tool?

QuoteMove the included file "core/Subs-QT.php" to "./Sources".
Move the included directory "default/images" to "./Themes/default".
Move the included directory "default/languages" to "./Themes/default"

is that helpful? and as it is starting with sub, maybe I havn't destroy it in the Css, if not it looks bad for me, very bad for me and the relation to consumer... well... its always better to work by one self, even it looks cheap, or?

anakmacan

Where's the new hooks file? It's gone

huy1909hp

]]></add>
</operation>
</file>
<file name="$themedir/languages/Modifications.turkish-utf8.php" error="skip">
<operation>
<search position="end" />
<add><![CDATA[
// Quick Translation MOD  by SirtLanVadisi.NeT
$txt['quick_trans_not_found'] = 'Üzgünüm, çeviri bulunamamıştır...';
$txt['quick_trans_want_translate'] = 'Bir mesaj çevirmek istiyormusunuz ?';
$txt['quick_trans_select_lang'] = 'Dil seçiniz ';
// End Quick Translation MOD  by SirtLanVadisi.NeT
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Tenebroso_MW

Hola!!!! Saludos.

Does anyone advise me how to make this mod work in addition to private messages? Any ideas?

Thanks

Tenebroso_MW

Mark me error on line 118 ....... Does someone help me? Gracias

8: Undefined variable: txt

Sources/Subs-QT.php
Línea: 118

==>118:   
$user_lang = isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE']) ? substr($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'], 0, 2) : $txt['lang_dictionary'];

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Tenebroso_MW on March 12, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

8: Undefined variable: txt

Sources/Subs-QT.php
Línea: 118

==>118:   
$user_lang = isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE']) ? substr($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'], 0, 2) : $txt['lang_dictionary'];

Look up the mod but apparently the variable $txt['lang_dictionary'] is not defined... Defining in QT.english.php should solve it although I would not be sure what I should say.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Tenebroso_MW

There is a possibility that if any user, for whatever reason, does not detect the language or any extension that does not allow translation, mark this notice, including a VPN. It is, the most that has arrived with my neuron. Since the warning jumps when there is no translation. It's happening to me with visitors from the USA. And maybe from android. I think it's not an error, since the MOD goes well when it detects the language in the desktop browser, I think it's more of a notification. I do not have it clear.

Gracias  Rock Lee

-Rock Lee-

I should do some tests but it can be a mistake because I can not translate it correctly, I usually always have something to do, hybrid desk / mobile usually varies some data ...

Regards!

Bugo

Quote from: Tenebroso_MW on March 12, 2018, 07:32:29 PM
Fixed. See new version ;)

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Bugo on March 15, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
Fixed. See new version ;)

I also great just needed to use ;D in passing I leave the translations in Latin Spanish.

Regards!

Tenebroso_MW

Thanks Bugo, thanks Rock

Rock Lee, the Bugo file is unclosed ?> ..................

This MOD is a wonder. Thanks for sharing.

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Tenebroso_MW on March 15, 2018, 06:11:55 PM
Rock Lee, the Bugo file is unclosed ?> ..................

I think they are not closed, I always close them by reflex!

Regards!

Tenebroso_MW

I installed the update on localhost, everything perfect.  Rock Lee, your file if the name is changed to QT.spanish_en-utf8.php is also in Spanish Es.

What I do not know is whether to remove the "?>" Closure in the php since the "lang_dictionary" variant can search for it by default language?     ? ?

I'm a bit confused with the php closure, I do not know if it's a forgetfulness or part of the update. It is not obligatory to close it if it does not mark error or problem ......... therefore, your translation, maybe it should be without closing? ...... "?>" is intentional and not an error?

-Rock Lee-

Actually, it should be installed in English and if you detect the Latin language (it would be valid in English but as I speak mostly in Latin I only do that). Otherwise you must omit this file because it is not found or it would mark error, if it is not specified, skip that file. It can be an oversight of the author or simple tic is generated when elbowing (I own or similar) but if we go to the PHP documentation Spanish / English It must be closed because the file will interpret it is still open. To only be a translation (I think it should not affect) you do not see some kind of effect but if there is code meshing if it would give problems that's why I always declare it when I open it and close it. Besides, if you check some other translations they all close them to avoid problems later on, I have passed that you do not take the translations for this in some cases.

Regards!

Add: sorry if I speak English is somewhat clumsy.

Tenebroso_MW

I have it solved. Therefore only words of gratitude for the author of the MOD and to you, for your contribution.

Tenebroso
Saludos

shadav

just wanted to say thank you :)
installed on 2.0.15, didn't see anything, came here, found the new hooks, and now it's working :D

but can I ask, a slight ocd issue :D
how to move it from the , um, topic bar (?) and have it inline under the text in the post
i think it will get overlooked where it is at

Advertisement: