News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Guest views on forum

Started by milislav, October 21, 2010, 06:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milislav

Thank's xenovanis.If i understud ok. i vil need to reinstall all mod's again.Now i am on bussines trip,and i coming back sunday 21.11.Hope that vill work.

xenovanis

Me too. Please keep us posted ;)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

milislav

Ok.If you could thel me one mor thing:When do you expect to finish uploading,and deleting all mod's?Because i wana thel second admin to start re-instaling mods sunnest you do that?Thanks.

Deaks

milislav, do you still need assistance with this?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

milislav

Yes,i did not solve problem yet.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

milislav

Deaks

can you elaborate please ....
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

milislav

Nothin'g happend,guest still not able to see post.Guys,don't bother i'm shure that these is impossible to be solved.Thank's everybody,God know's what causing a problem.I don't have nervs to fooling around with these anymore,nobody can fix it.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I'll mark it solved then. However, if you need further assistance with this, feel free to "Mark it unsolved" and explain us the problem in there.

Advertisement: