-=[Vyorel]=-

The SMF Wiki it's very very nice !!! :o

Sugestions:
My mods for SMF - [6].

-=[Vyorel]=-

New sugestion it's added :) ;D
My mods for SMF - [6].

Draffi

It must be nice, to share this mediawiki skin with other user from mediawiki/smf....

Oldiesmann

Vyored - you will need to make your changes again. Due to something not being set up properly (SleePy's fault :P), all of the changes you made yesterday were made to the English version, so I had to undo them. Thanks for offering to help though :)

As far as who can edit it - the beauty of a wiki is that anyone can edit it. I think it's fine as it is right now, but we will consider changes such as limiting who can edit it if we end up running into trouble in the future. Fortunately, MW is a very powerful script, so there are plenty of ways to help combat abusive edits (protecting pages, blocking individual users from editing things, etc.).
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

-=[Vyorel]=-

Ok Oldiesmann. ;)

Edit: Bug to button of edit
My mods for SMF - [6].

nend

I have also added a little bit of stuff in there, be a bad idea if it was all of sudden cut off from member edits. I like it the way it is.

Hi Oldiesmann, I haven't seen you since LSP. Your working with the SMF project now I can see.

divecall

Me too, count me in !

It would be nice if SOMEBODY have the SMF-MEDIAWIKI-Skin, and share this for this public....i need this !

Thank you in advance

DC

Matthew K.

I actually coded the SMF Curve Theme for MediaWiki, and as far as I know, it will eventually be publicly released. There are still quite a few changes needing to be done to the coding. In addition to a couple problems that could happen when it would be redistributed to other installations outside of Simple Machines.

Baloch

Is it not compatible with SMF 2.0 RC3 ?

Acans

Quote from: Baloch on October 25, 2010, 12:40:30 AM
Is it not compatible with SMF 2.0 RC3 ?

The thing is its just a skin, not SMF.

The integration was done by SleePy, however I'm not sure if he would ever release it.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

SleePy

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SMF_Auth_Integration

We use a heavily modified version of that extension.  I overhauled it to support some basic session and mw options based caches.  As well changed a few things around and tried to clean it up a bit.  It also now supports non database sessions (which was tricky).

I do intend to release it back the community.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Draffi

Please, it is possible, to make this "smf_curve" Skin public for the mediawiki-user ?

thank you !

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

SleePy

We are still working on translations aspect of the wiki (thats why it hasn't been announced and is in beta testing).  One thing I know right now is that the url won't be changing into other languages at this time.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Antes

Quote from: SleePy on November 04, 2010, 12:04:46 AM
We are still working on translations aspect of the wiki (thats why it hasn't been announced and is in beta testing).  One thing I know right now is that the url won't be changing into other languages at this time.

Thank you for all hard works first... Then i want to ask about permissions ?

SMF Wiki is like normal wikis (which everyone can edit) or just some members (Translators+Mods+SMF Team) only edit ?

Trekkie101

Quote from: Antes on November 04, 2010, 06:32:08 AM
SMF Wiki is like normal wikis (which everyone can edit) or just some members (Translators+Mods+SMF Team) only edit ?

Everyone should be able to edit it, for example I just cleaned up the Install docs today.

-=[Vyorel]=-

Quote from: SleePy on November 04, 2010, 12:04:46 AM
Ok.
Can i restore the page now?
My mods for SMF - [6].

Acans

Everybody can edit it, however till the language problem is sorted out, English only I'm afraid.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Yigal

I think it'll be a while before other languages will be sorted..imagine genuinely translating all pages.
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Joshua Dickerson

It is one of our top priorities.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Advertisement: