SMF Wiki

Started by -=[Vyorel]=-, October 23, 2010, 07:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

QuoteThat might be  but Curve theme has always been the property of Simple Machines after that, to be used as it wishes.

You signed the CLAs same as the rest of us, presumably, which grants you the right to use your work how you see fit as well as giving the irrevocable right to do the same to SMF.

bloc

-=[Vyorel]=-

Quote from: Bloc on December 27, 2010, 05:54:26 AM
Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on December 11, 2010, 12:54:16 AM
It was actually quite complicated. It wasn't as easy as you'd assume. I would highly suggest just waiting until it's released...which will happen, and it should be shortly. But, good luck to you if you decide to try.
Its not *that* hard, but require some time spent on it. I recently created a MediaWiki version of Curve for a client, and it turned out not so different from SMF wiki one.

http://www.forexfabrik.de/wiki/Hauptseite
Wow! Very nice.  :o
My mods for SMF - [6].

Özgür

I don't see the main topic about wiki. Can i ask question in here? Can we allowed to add multilangual entrys in wiki? Like Turkish for example ? Or will you make anything like wiki.sm.org/tr/ ?
So Long

Illori

take a look at http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=411042.0 and subscribe to the wiki editors member group.

johny28

I think it'll be a while before other languages.

Yigal

Quote from: johny28 on January 11, 2011, 10:17:04 PM
I think it'll be a while before other languages.

They're trying their best ;)  There's a lot of content xP
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

SleePy

Its not content.  Its me and the docs team trying to figure out the translate extension and get it working right :P
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

CASMAN

Docs Team will get it !
When you truly learn to walk the winds, you will never fall down.

GravuTrad

An example of curve theme in mediawiki:

http://paulgu.com/wiki/Vertical_Navigation_Menu_Series

For the translate extension, what kind of problem?
On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

ke

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on December 11, 2010, 12:54:16 AM
It was actually quite complicated. It wasn't as easy as you'd assume. I would highly suggest just waiting until it's released...which will happen, and it should be shortly.

Any news on this?

Will it be permitted to use the theme on non-SMF sites?

Matthew K.

Once SMF hits 2.0 final, the theme should be able to be released. Although changes are being done to the theme.

-=[Vyorel]=-

Add one menu on left, with languages pages.
My mods for SMF - [6].

Draffi

QuoteOnce SMF hits 2.0 final, the theme should be able to be released.

It is now...

something news here?

Illori

no, the team is busy with other things and the theme has not finished being polished to be released.

Advertisement: