magic traffic bot for create fake traffic for ur site

Started by imbuzz, October 25, 2010, 01:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imbuzz

hi
i can use magic traffic bot to increase traffic of my smf forum .magic traffic bot create a fake traffic for ur site. is any 1 can help me ?

Kindred

faking traffic is not a good idea....   and variations of that sort of faking can get you blacklisted by Google and Yahoo.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

butchs

Yea, add some content and sign up on a few of those free search engine subscription sites.
;)
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

imbuzz

tnx 4 answers
but i saw some of smf forum that have lots of fake user .for example if u see online users section in end of forum ,u see lot of online users .but in fact they are fake user and not real users .
any one know about ?
how can i create fake users ?
tnx

Kindred

why would you do this?

Do you think that faking users will make your site more popular? (it will not)
Do you think that your user's won't notice that, despite having 200 "users" online, none of them are posting? (they will)

basically, what you are trying to do is be dishonest and lie...   users get annoyed about that sort of behavior.

if you want to improve your site and get more users, then improve your site with CONTENT

Also, do not post the same question in multiple threads.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

imbuzz

Quote from: Kindred on October 25, 2010, 04:07:57 PM
why would you do this?

Do you think that faking users will make your site more popular? (it will not)
Do you think that your user's won't notice that, despite having 200 "users" online, none of them are posting? (they will)

basically, what you are trying to do is be dishonest and lie...   users get annoyed about that sort of behavior.

if you want to improve your site and get more users, then improve your site with CONTENT

Also, do not post the same question in multiple threads.

im agree with u ,but i want to know . just i want to know ....

plz :)

Kindred

basically, just hardcode the users and numbers into boardindex.template.php
Слaва
Украинi

imbuzz

Quote from: Kindred on October 25, 2010, 04:53:44 PM

can u explain more ? :)
if its a forbidden topic  , u can tell me in msg .

tnx alot  :)

kat

Why not create a load of false members, yourself?

You can post stuff and have conversations with yourself, using different browsers. ;)

I don't agree with having false/ghost members, though, to be honest.

I prefer to have things real and honest.

imbuzz

Quote from: K@ on October 25, 2010, 05:24:19 PM
Why not create a load of false members, yourself?

You can post stuff and have conversations with yourself, using different browsers. ;)

I don't agree with having false/ghost members, though, to be honest.

I prefer to have things real and honest.

mr i dnt like fake members .im honest .

but i just want to know  :)

Kindred

I've told you where...    figure the rest out.
Слaва
Украинi

imbuzz

Quote from: Kindred on October 25, 2010, 07:39:33 PM

I've told you where...    figure the rest out.

tnx ,but tell me more clear .tnx

Advertisement: