News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Steve Jobs doesn't like me :(.

Started by kaamaru, August 29, 2010, 09:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaamaru

I'm an idiot.

rd

You are tight.

It's an expression. But sorry man, if I were you is first make sure the Email is real then I'd comply.

I'm suprised Apple noticed a small site like yours. Maybe someone is taking revange? You kicked people out who discussed warez, they could've reported tge site or something.

~DS~

LOL.

Based on what charges?

Let's see Steve try mine.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

vbgamer45

Looks like bull****** set it to ignore.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Mick.

Thats a poor written mail.    S. Jobs probably will never write anything.   He has people to do that for him.

I call it fake.

rd

Also, ask on what charges, Email back.

Joker™

http://www.google.co.in/search?client=opera&rls=en&[email protected]&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The e-mail id seemed to be verified . I think you must take that mail seriously and revert back to them about asking your fault .
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

mashby

Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

kaamaru

I checked, and it was a fake. They used pwnmail. Sorry, I feel so dumb XD.

yakyakyak

Nonetheless it appears you need to recover from whatever grievance this ex-member has with your community. Probably best to not make a song and dance on the forum itself; that will only serve to keep the flame alight.

I have known members make things very personal when removed from the membership and it's an art to pacify them once they get their teeth in. Good luck

kaamaru

Quote from: yakyakyak on August 29, 2010, 03:01:49 PM
Nonetheless it appears you need to recover from whatever grievance this ex-member has with your community. Probably best to not make a song and dance on the forum itself; that will only serve to keep the flame alight.

I have known members make things very personal when removed from the membership and it's an art to pacify them once they get their teeth in. Good luck

Thank you, I followed our suggestion and I have deleted all the topics about it and everyone has forgotten about it :).

YogiBear

Could be that troublesome Global Moderator you had some while back, Calumks. When you stick your head above the water such as running an internet site some joker will take a pot shot at you sooner or later. Rise above it.  ;)

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

dsanchez

LOL, I would never that post seriously. Looks like Spam to me.

willemjan

Advertisement: