News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Favicon on RC4

Started by ~DS~, November 04, 2010, 10:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

RC4 now have a favicon, great. I am trying to put back my own favicon in which it was overwrite by RC4 but I am disappointed as I tried to replace with mine and it still shows SMF's favicon. Hard refresh, clear cache, nada.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You may rest assured - Your custom favicon appears just fine (if we are talking about http://iapplecafe.org/ ) I just checked ;)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

xenovanis

Try bookmarking your site, close and reopen the browser and call your site from the bookmark.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

~DS~

Sorry, it seem an cache issue with Chrome which I already cleared.

Thanks guys.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Advertisement: