News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

a little piece of help. i had smf from months but just joined.

Started by wtfgfrofl, November 05, 2010, 01:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wtfgfrofl

i have smf RC3 and installed today and installed surfturf theme in it here what happens if the browser auto completes the fields, they appear like empty with that color, how i change it?

EXAMPLES:

AND

Paul_Pauline

I can't find a theme with that name   ???

Can you provide a link to it ?

Are you sure it is compatible with 2.0 RC3 !
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Paul_Pauline

I would suggest uninstalling the theme and reinstalling it, sometimes things don't always load correctly.

If that doesn't help, I would make a post at Dziner studio, as it's a premium theme they should be happy to help you   ;)
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

wtfgfrofl

my account is banned there because i used the nulled theme
and actually every thing works..
but the only wrong thing is, if the browsers auto fills the username+pass the color changes so users wont know if theres alredy text there or not and they will enter wrong details .. for example the images are on up there.
and heres another example:

if the browser fills:
username : noob
password: 2010

the color changes because of the autofill and the users cant see that they are alredy there.
and that will result in:
username: noobnoob
password: 20102010
so it wont login unless they saw the text there and clicked login without rewriting.

so my question is, how do i change the color of the bar when its autofilled ?

ARG01

Quote from: wtfgfrofl on November 05, 2010, 02:33:02 PM
my account is banned there because i did fight the admin :-/

Your account was banned from Dziner Studio because you are using a DS premium theme (Surf&Turf) illegally. We don't ban Theme Club members.  DUH!  :o

This topic should be locked.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: