News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Upgrade from 1.1.12 to 2.0 RC4 stuck

Started by Esnyper, November 04, 2010, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esnyper

Hi everybody, I'm stuck with this upgrade. I use lhosting hosting. All passwords are correct. Everything shown in screens

Sorry for my English :)

xenovanis

Does the upgrader get stuck on the database upgrade? How long before it hangs? How large is your forum?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Esnyper

It stuck on database upgrade, or if I mark on Backup database, it hangs on database backup. Forum is new, about 10 posts (only testing). After 1 day: Time Elapsed: 1290 mins, 3 seconds. :o

xenovanis

That shouldn't happen. Do you have access to phpMyAdmin? You might want to try to repair the current tableset. If one or more crashed during the upgrade, it should show then.

What is phpMyAdmin?

In addition, you might want to contact your host about this. He might be able to see more on this process.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Esnyper

Yes, I have access to phpMyAdmin, but there nothing changes...

After approx 15 sec it appears.

xenovanis

I found some similar issues, however not a real fix :(

You might want to try changing the default forum language to default English first, before proceeding with the upgrade.

Esnyper

Esnyper

When I turn off Maintenance mode I get this error: Unknown column 'a.attachment_type' in 'field list'

xenovanis

That error implicates that the database wasn't upgraded, I'm afraid. Did you get hold of your host?

Advertisement: