News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Youtube Integration Mod (YIM)

Started by lucas-ruroken, November 10, 2010, 09:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k12onos

When I installed version 0.2 it says version 0.1 in the settings page, it shows 0.2 in the package manager page though.. did I install the wrong version or??

By the way I installed this in my 2 forums and it didn't work out in the second one because our decision was to use an image gallery instead, how do I uninstall it? I didn't see [uninstall] button in the package manager, only [delete] button.. will it affect my SMF if I just delete it?

Thank you very much and I appreciate your answer :)

!RFAN

can i get a block code for random video.. i have TinyPortal?

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

k12onos

Do I need to uninstall the 0.1 first?

I want to upgrade the YIM on my first forum.. and what should I do to uninstall the YIM in my other forum? (please refer to the first post at this page)

Thank you in advance :)

edit: when I try to upload the package again to re-install it, it says the package is already there. I previously installed the 0.2 version I downloaded from the official smf site, it says 0.1 in the mod settings page though.  I cannot uninstall the mod and install it again because there isn't any uninstall button :(

lucas-ruroken

no dont uninstall.

If you have 0.1.... install 0.2. The Mod will upgrade it self ;)
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

mforum

is there a way to "grab" description and title in utf-8 encoding ?

krillin63

it will not let me uninstall it and i do not want ths anymore... help says the uninstaller is missing

An Error Has Occurred!
This package cannot be uninstalled, because there is no uninstaller!

Please contact the mod author for more information.

smartblogz

I never got to this to work and it wont even uninstall. Anyone with ideas how to uninstall this?

An Error Has Occurred!
This package cannot be uninstalled, because there is no uninstaller!
Please contact the mod author for more information.

Uncle Buck

Quote from: emanuele on December 08, 2010, 07:55:22 AM
Regardin fdr77 problem (and maybe also others) please note that some of the files end with several new lines after the "?>" tag.
In particulare these files:

• Subs-youtube.php
  • yim.english.php
  • youtube.php
  • youtube.template.php
If these new lines are removed in a way that the last line of the files is ?> then everything will come back to normal. :)

This one fixed my problem also. I was having a problem with Member Awards, when trying to assign an award the username would not appear in the drop down. After I did the fixes to all the files that emanuele suggested it was all fixed.

honeywick

works great
except adding to the gallery i read through the thread
there was a problem similar no answer except check file permissions all 777 as of now I get this

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.toonunion.net Port 80

snooks

Hi,
Ok i have tried to install this great mod again but having some problems i have read this thread and see another member Mister Misfit had the same issue something to do with mod_security whatever that is? not sure if thats my problem though have done the .htaccess file and that did nothing again not saying this is my issue just trying to give as much info as possible to try and get a fix here
I have the zend folder and its set to 755 also tried 777 i am using default theme and latest SMF version

I installed the mod np no errors, i have added a youtube user in my profile and videos show in my profile but once i click the video link or "watch" i get the below error i cannot add any videos to Gallery!!

QuoteMethod Not Implemented

GET to /smf/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

any ideas please

balochstudents

snooks

Quote from: balochstudents on August 20, 2011, 08:20:19 PM
How to add gallery? i am not able to add.

Think you add to profile first then once in profile you click the link and a option box shows add to gallery...well i think thats what suppose to happen but when i click the link i get the above error :(

frytec

im not getting the video description on gallery.

what am i missing?

!RFAN

in user gallery i'm getting this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException' with message 'Expected response code 200, got 404 User not found' in /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata/App.php:700 Stack trace: #0 /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata.php(221): Zend_Gdata_App->performHttpRequest('GET', 'http://gdata.yo...', Array, NULL, NULL, NULL) #1 /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata/App.php(861): Zend_Gdata->performHttpRequest('GET', 'http://gdata.yo...', Array) #2 /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata/App.php(754): Zend_Gdata_App->get('http://gdata.yo...', NULL) #3 /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata/App.php(205): Zend_Gdata_App->importUrl('http://gdata.yo...', 'Zend_Gdata_YouT...', NULL) #4 /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata.php(162): Zend_Gdata_App->getFeed('http://gdata.yo...', 'Zend_Gdata_YouT...') #5 /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata/YouTube.php(599): Zend_Gdata->getFeed('http://gdata.yo...', 'Zend_Gdata_YouT...') #6 /home/amigozon/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2313) : eval()'d code(64): Zend_Gdata_YouTube->getUserUpl in /home/amigozon/public_html/Zend/Gdata/App.php on line 700

and user warning for adding youtube channels appears even after adding the channel

snooks

Quote from: snooks on August 19, 2011, 12:56:03 PM
Hi,
Ok i have tried to install this great mod again but having some problems i have read this thread and see another member Mister Misfit had the same issue something to do with mod_security whatever that is? not sure if thats my problem though have done the .htaccess file and that did nothing again not saying this is my issue just trying to give as much info as possible to try and get a fix here
I have the zend folder and its set to 755 also tried 777 i am using default theme and latest SMF version

I installed the mod np no errors, i have added a youtube user in my profile and videos show in my profile but once i click the video link or "watch" i get the below error i cannot add any videos to Gallery!!

QuoteMethod Not Implemented

GET to /smf/index.php not supported.

any ideas please

bump please would really like this to work

snooks

Please could someone take a gander at my above post, does anyone know a answer thnx

Sir Osis of Liver

Mod won't install in 2.0.  Package manager insists it needs ftp access to set permissions in a new subdir in Babylon theme, which is not checked for install, and is unable to connect using correct ftp server, user, pw.  If I create the useless subdir and set permissions manually, same thing happens.  It keeps looping back to the install page.

Getting a lot of these in errorlog -

September 06, 2011, 11:24:55 PM
4f10dc236d394ea119315ee0bb56f48f
Type of error: Undefined 

http://packsearchers.com/index.php?
  action=admin;area=packages;sa=browse;d771dc06=4f10dc236d394ea119315ee0bb56f48f8:   
  Undefined offset: 3File: /home/content/49/5664249/html/Sources/Subs-Package.php
  Line: 1491 
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

[Lucien]

It won't uninstall!!! Option is missing in package manager :(
I'm using SMF 2.0.2 and SimplePortal 2.3.4

Advertisement: