Youtube Integration Mod (YIM)

Started by lucas-ruroken, November 10, 2010, 09:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[Lucien]

Ok got it to uninstall bij changing the file "package-info.xml" to this: <install for="2.0"> (for uninstall)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE package-info SYSTEM "http://www.simplemachines.org/xml/package-info">
<package-info xmlns="http://www.simplemachines.org/xml/package-info" xmlns:smf="http://www.simplemachines.org/">
<id>drmalboro-Lucasruroken:yim</id>
<name>Youtube Integration Mod (0.1)</name>
<type>modification</type>
<version>0.2</version>

<install for="2.0">
<readme type="file" parsebbc="true">readme.txt</readme>
<modification>install2.xml</modification>
<require-file name="youtube.php" destination="$sourcedir" />
<require-file name="Subs-youtube.php" destination="$sourcedir" />
<require-file name="youtube.template.php" destination="$themedir" />
<require-file name="yim.english.php" destination="$languagedir" />
<require-file name="yim.spanish_latin.php" destination="$languagedir" />
        <require-dir name="youtube" destination="$imagesdir" />
<require-dir name="Zend" destination="$boarddir" />
<require-file name="youtube.png" destination="$imagesdir/admin" />
<code>install.php</code>
</install>

<uninstall for="2.0">
<readme type="file" parsebbc="true">readme.txt</readme>
<modification type="file" reverse="true">install2.xml</modification>
<remove-file name="$sourcedir/youtube.php" />
<remove-file name="$sourcedir/Subs-youtube.php" />
<remove-file name="$themedir/youtube.template.php" />
<remove-file name="$languagedir/yim.english.php" />
<remove-file name="$imagesdir/admin/youtube.png" />
<remove-file name="$languagedir/yim.spanish_latin.php" />
<remove-dir name="$imagesdir/youtube" />
<remove-dir name="$boarddir/Zend" />
<code>uninstall.php</code>
</uninstall>

I think this is a great mod but I did'nt get the mod to work :(
I'm using SMF 2.0.2 and SimplePortal 2.3.4

Adk-Team

profatjon

All I did as it says and throws me this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function loadTheRememberText() in /home/rapidles/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 273

Please help me!!

snooks

Quote from: snooks on August 23, 2011, 07:41:30 AM
Quote from: snooks on August 19, 2011, 12:56:03 PM
Hi,
Ok i have tried to install this great mod again but having some problems i have read this thread and see another member Mister Misfit had the same issue something to do with mod_security whatever that is? not sure if thats my problem though have done the .htaccess file and that did nothing again not saying this is my issue just trying to give as much info as possible to try and get a fix here
I have the zend folder and its set to 755 also tried 777 i am using default theme and latest SMF version

I installed the mod np no errors, i have added a youtube user in my profile and videos show in my profile but once i click the video link or "watch" i get the below error i cannot add any videos to Gallery!!

QuoteMethod Not Implemented

GET to /smf/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

any ideas please

bump please would really like this to work

One last bump still don't have this solved  :-[

tectonny

Error in add to gallery

"Numeric request keys are invalid."

Fed Drago

Quote from: » мιsтєя мιsғιт « on November 12, 2010, 10:04:30 PM
When I go to view my "Youtube's channel" on my profile I get this fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Exception' with message 'File "Zend/Gdata/YouTube.php" does not exist or class "Zend_Gdata_YouTube" was not found in the file' in /home/benjai/public_html/playlsx.co.cc/forum/Zend/Loader.php:99 Stack trace: #0 /home/benjai/public_html/playlsx.co.cc/forum/Sources/Subs-youtube.php(64): Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_Gdata_YouT...') #1 /home/benjai/public_html/playlsx.co.cc/forum/Sources/youtube.php(25): loadYoutubeData() #2 /home/benjai/public_html/playlsx.co.cc/forum/Sources/Profile.php(767): YoutubeVideos('1') #3 [internal function]: ModifyProfile() #4 /home/benjai/public_html/playlsx.co.cc/forum/index.php(165): call_user_func('ModifyProfile') #5 {main} thrown in /home/benjai/public_html/playlsx.co.cc/forum/Zend/Loader.php on line 99

I'm running RC3.

I have the same error and I change the Zend Dir from 755 to 777 and tried again nothing same error

reefforum

I love this mod. Is there anyway members could leave comments for videos?

beawoodget

When trying to install, using the package manager, a test fails (load.php):

QuoteCode: (Find) [Select]
mem.openid_uri

Code: (Replace) [Select]
mem.yim_user, mem.openid_uri

smf 2.0.2 + adk portal

Any idea?
Thank you

fiesty

this had me puzzled for a while,
i have been using YIM for a while now , without any problems at all, :D
but after uploading a new video on YouTube, i could not add it to the gallery on the forum,
i kept getting this message "session verification failed, please try logging out and login in again --"
after checking everything i could think of, and here on the smf forum for any tips, and not finding anything of help,
i was at a loss as  to what the problem was,
the only changes i had made recently was having just updated the anti virus software (avg) to the latest version, which contains a module for blocking tracking cookies,
(the more knowledgeable of you have probably guessed where this is leading !)
i checked the settings on this module and found that two cookies were being blocked while on the forum, and on clearing these settings to "unblock all" i was able to upload the new video to the gallery as usual, without getting the error message again, ;D

so if you are using YIM & AVG and are getting the same error, check the settings of your avg tracking cookie blocker,
not cutting edge knowledge i know, but for any less experianced users (like myself) this may be handy to know, and save you some time too.

Apllicmz

Nice mod
When Update dont forget Portuguese files

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt.php" error="skip">
        <operation>
            <search position="end" />
            <add><![CDATA[
//YIM translate by candidosa2
$txt['profile_first_need'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es Perfil do Youtube ';
$txt['profile_noticias_act'] = 'Not&iacute;cia (actualiza&ccedil;&otilde;es)';
$txt['profile_second_need'] = 'Canal do YouTube';
$txt['profile_the_settings'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es';
$txt['profile_tirth_need'] = 'Mod Integra&ccedil;ão no Youtube ';
$txt['profile_youtube_gallery'] = 'Youtube Galeria';
$txt['profile_manage_gallery'] = 'Gerir galeria';
$txt['profile_a_cartel'] = 'Recomendamos que você adicione seu ID Youtube <a href="'.$scripturl.'?action=profile;area=changeuseryoutube">AQUI</a>';
$txt['profile_a_cartel_delete'] = 'Apagar esta imagem Frame.';
]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>
    <file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt-utf8.php" error="skip">
        <operation>
            <search position="end" />
            <add><![CDATA[
//YIM translate by candidosa2
$txt['profile_first_need'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es Perfil do Youtube ';
$txt['profile_noticias_act'] = 'Not&iacute;cia (actualiza&ccedil;&otilde;es)';
$txt['profile_second_need'] = 'Canal do YouTube';
$txt['profile_the_settings'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es';
$txt['profile_tirth_need'] = 'Mod Integra&ccedil;ão no Youtube ';
$txt['profile_youtube_gallery'] = 'Youtube Galeria';
$txt['profile_manage_gallery'] = 'Gerir galeria';
$txt['profile_a_cartel'] = 'Recomendamos que você adicione seu ID Youtube <a href="'.$scripturl.'?action=profile;area=changeuseryoutube">AQUI</a>';
$txt['profile_a_cartel_delete'] = 'Apagar esta imagem Frame.';
]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>

bumblebeedx

the mod is working fine for me, but when I want to add some videos to the gallery it wont work even if I change chmod settings to 775, 755 or 664 I keep receiving the following error
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /smf/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

chmod 777 is crashing my website so that is not an option for me, I'm in hostgator and still migrating from burning board, any help will be appreciated, thank you.
my site is hxxp:crysis-4ever.com/smf [nonactive]

bumblebeedx

sorry guys I have to post again, I'm still receiving 404 error when trying to add videos to gallery, anyone? thanks my website hxxp:crysis-4ever.com [nonactive]

MotRude

This Mod is awesome..Thank you to the person who developed this. :)

nigelc

I installed YIM 0.2 and it works fine in the default theme but we only get a default logo in the New Look theme, which we prefer. I've tried copying youtube.png into the theme but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Adk-Team

Uncle Buck

Recently this module stopped working on my forum and returned an error of
QuoteFatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException' with message 'Unable to Connect to tcp://gdata.youtube.com:80. Error #: ' in...../Zend/Gdata/App.php:679
After a few hours of investigation I found that the error is probably caused by "...hosted server had disabled the PHP function stream_socket_client."

I asked the hosting provider about this and this was their response
QuoteUnfortunately, this feature has been disabled by our system engineers because of some security issues that arised with it. There is no update as to when or if this will be re-enabled.

Is there a way that this error can be trapped so that users are not displayed an ugly error message when they click the little youtube button?

Col.

Tyler Durden

Hi all,

This looks like a very useful mod for my forum, but I have a question about it. Does, or can it potentially, create a big load on your bandwith when many users look at the clips through this mod?

I'm currently still creating and testing my forum, and it has no real members yet. When I'm done I'm planning to go public with it, but still on the free hosting, to see if it catches on. If enough people will join I will get a paid account, but the chicke/egg situation of vourse is that the forum will need to look as shiny and interesting as possible to get people to register, but it also needs to be snappy and quick otherwise people won't bother with my forum either. :-\

So I don't want to slow functionality too much, but want to have nice features. Will this mod kill the speed or not you think??

Cat McFarlane

Hi :-)

Not sure whether to post here. Running YIM 0.1 on 2.0.4. Installed fine. Using Fresh Looks theme, that I really need to keep. When I click on 'Youtube Gallery' on top menu bar, says error no videos found in the gallery. Profile/youtube's channel brings me to  You are watching this username channel. Cat McFarlane  ... but when I click on it error is 'This channel is not available at the moment. Please try again later.' at Youtube. Not sure what to do.

Thanks, Cat

Advertisement: