News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Hi my forum is blocked?

Started by rakicko, November 17, 2010, 03:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willemjan

I agree. But íf you have an backup of your website (from before you got blocked on google), then you can restore that instead of an fresh install.

But make shure you change your passwords!

rakicko

i found that code yesturday on index page..and remove it..and how to scan download full website and scan with antivirus??

willemjan

Scanning the website for virusses won't help. The virusses are probably being loaded trough those iframes. Don't know iff its even possible to scan an live website. Here is a step-by-step plan what you should do:

1. Change all of your passwords.
2. Scan your computer for virusses and block setpoo.com.
3. Find any strange coding on your site and delete it.
4. If you can't find strange coding, then use an backup or a fresh install

Joker™

My suggestion, if you can, take a large upgrade and re-install whole website ;).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

ThatGuyWhoKnowsThings

Well i am rather inexperienced with this but here is what i would deduct and the actions i would take:

The script is on the source code 2 times, at the start and at the end. Outside of the Start tags for the main script. that means in your index, see what the first "markup styled" action is, because it is at the top and bottom. so look for "un-needed" of External "includes" i.e a line saying, include "iamahacksite.hazes/iframehack";, or if they have just inserted the code into the the file as is, So look for the <script> that i posted earlier (the encoded one) just do Searches in the main files (It would be one of the first files as it is at the very top of the source code.)

Check file

index.php
For code:
include & <script>
And remove anything unusual or suspicious. (Download Clean SMF and look for what includes are usual)

Also, if you have any adds remember, they will not be in the default code.

Hope this helps.

Also, Check any mods you have for "security" problems, Check your own additions, and change our FTP password.

rakicko

i found in a lot of index files ..that code and remove it..i update from rc03 to a rc 04...hope it work now..i will contact google ..

rakicko

willemjan

Upgrading probably did a lot. I'm at work now, so I am not going to your site to check it... I'll do that when I'm home.

Have you changed your FTP password? Have you changed your DB password? Have you changed the password of the admin account?

rakicko

can you acces on forum now?i change ftp password and admin password..

willemjan

No, I'm still at my work. Rather do that on my personal comp. I'll try it tonight, ok?

rakicko

OK,I asked a few people and they can acces..i can acces too..try it tonight and let me know..

willemjan

Everything seems to be ok now. Good job  ;)

Have you scanned your computer?

rakicko

yes,i have a lot of virus on my computer..i will reinstal my windows today..to clean it all

willemjan

I guess thats solved then. If it is, mark it so.

Advertisement: