News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Why am I having so many layout errors?

Started by trekkie2444, December 02, 2010, 05:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trekkie2444

After getting hacked and having to move to a new server and also upgrade to RC4, nothing seems to work right. When I go to my forum, the post box (like the one I'm typing in now) has giant text in it, which I'm going to guess is not how the themes author intended it. I'm also having problems with the layout of the headers on my stats page and other pages on the forum too. Here's my forum so you can see what I mean:

http://e-p1.net/forum

Illori

have you tried uploading a clean set of files and a clean theme to fix some of the issues?

Paul_Pauline

I can't see the post box as a guest, but I looked around your forum a bit, it seemed to be fine   :P
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

IceXaos

I don't see any major issues, so I would suggest you clear your browser cache and check it again.  If you still have problems, screenshot it and post back.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi, is there something you need help with still - or is this issue solved? :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: