News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Internal 500 Server Error

Started by jaisi, December 07, 2010, 06:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceXaos

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on December 07, 2010, 09:13:42 AM
Aah, I see. You mean that the subdomain directory is within the root, the place where public_html is present?
No, the subdomains are inside the public_html but the issue is that htaccess file overriding the URLs to any subdomain.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Okaaay, so simply remove the entries as needed. That should do the fix.

jaisi

seems working fine every think but my main doamin mitra4ever.com is opneing fine but when i click jainnow  or blog its getting 404 page could not find Error when i rename the hcssss file it's work fine but my all subdomain not work.

Please help me and thank you for your great support.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Could you please post your .htaccess please?

You need to remove the rewrite rule in there. For a new post in the forum, it goes to /forum/addTopic which does not exist. So thats the reason it gives 404.

Both:
mitra4ever.com/forum/
forum.mitra4ever.com/index.php

work fine.

jaisi

(F.L.A.M.E.R) Thank you for replying here is htaccess file, if you need my ftp temp accesse i will provide you.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english

IceXaos

You're getting a 404 because it's not binding the URLs because I changed the .htaccess to htaccess.txt like I told you in IM.  The way you have it set up, you will basically need to choose between one or the other, or move the script in the root of your domain to a subfolder.  Pretty sure then you would be good to go.

jaisi

Quote from: IceXaos on December 08, 2010, 03:10:24 AM

You're getting a 404 because it's not binding the URLs because I changed the .htaccess to htaccess.txt like I told you in IM.  The way you have it set up, you will basically need to choose between one or the other, or move the script in the root of your domain to a subfolder.  Pretty sure then you would be good to go.

Thank you for replying, I dont have that much knowledge if possible please move what you want i already share my id with you..

sory for bad English

IceXaos

Quote from: jaisi on December 08, 2010, 03:22:50 AM
Quote from: IceXaos on December 08, 2010, 03:10:24 AM

Thank you for replying, I dont have that much knowledge if possible please move what you want i already share my id with you..

sory for bad English
I would rather not in case it breaks the script.  Just install it to a subfolder, then move any data over to the new, such as modded files, database, etc.

jaisi

Thank you for Helping me now my problem is sloved thank you very much IceXaos

Advertisement: