News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Webpage editor / Page editor

Started by acasey, December 12, 2010, 10:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acasey

Hi guys,

I am super new to all of this but i havent been able to find any info on how to link the pages made either with the webpage editor or the page editor in the menu system of admin, to any part in the smf forum site.

Cheers,

Illori

what webpage editor are you talking about? have you installed a mod?

acasey

I am using SMF for free as my current websever wont host smf. I dont remember installing it, but it may be part of the SMF for free thing.

It is under the Config tab when loged in as admin. There is also a page editor under the EzyPortal tab, which i beleive i installed.

What i want to do is have some normal pages located throughout the forum, and especially a welcome page. Is there a better way to do this?

I want to be sure i can get it to look and function how i want it to before i move to a new webserver.

Ensiferous

SMF does not provide hosting of its forum software, so if you're using a free hosted board you should ask your host as they may have installed custom mods or otherwise modified the software.
My Latest Blog Post: Debugging Nginx Errors

Advertisement: