News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

PM Settings

Started by Arantor, January 27, 2014, 12:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Well, fixed. Though I have to say I am concerned with the quality of your posts. It's almost like you're trying to spam.

Ahadawan

The updated version now works splendid! :D Thank you

* Ahadawan bows before Arantor/Sir Cumber-Patcher.

luuuciano

What about a snapshot of the Conversation & All at once modes?

The last one at least, so people that never used 1.1.x can see it
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Arantor

Well, since they can already try that in 2.0, they can see whether they like it or not, all I'm doing is exposing mass configuration, not major new modes or anything...

luuuciano

Quote from: Sir Cumber-Patcher on January 31, 2014, 01:10:59 PM
Well, since they can already try that in 2.0, they can see whether they like it or not, all I'm doing is exposing mass configuration, not major new modes or anything...

Ohhh, I see, did not understand it quite well... thanks for the explanation
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

kamili34

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Sir Cumber-Patcher on January 27, 2014, 12:53:10 PM
:)

This had actually been sat on my hard drive for some time, since I was thinking about doing a paid mod site, and this was supposed to be one of the free mods used as promotion but then I figured I might as well just release and be done with it :)

You should do a paid mod site.

Arantor

I thought about it but to be honest, it would only work out badly in the long run.

Chainy

This is an excellent mod. Thanks, Arantor.

mikk

Hi,

Thanks for this mod!

I create Hungarian translate, see attached file. Tested on SMF 2.0.7 ISO and UTF-8 too.

UTF-8 files are "UTF-8 without boom".

mikk

Arantor

Thanks, I'll include that when I get a chance :)

Ninja ZX-10RR

Another Arantor's mod installed on my forum. I love installing your stuff and not being scared when i open the error log.
Thanks as always.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: