Anti Spam: KeyCAPTCHA

Started by KeyCAPTCHA, December 14, 2010, 01:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROTFLMAO

Quote from: KeyCAPTCHA on August 14, 2011, 07:42:04 AM
It's a lie.
Each webmaster is able to deactivate an advertisement in KeyCAPTCHA on his or her website.
Our screenshot illustrates this option.
It tells:
Quote"Сheck this box to allow an advertisement in KeyCAPTCHA on your website. In this case you will be able to earn money by using KeyCAPTCHA on your website"
i.e. about earning money but not about the necessity to pay for  service without advertising, according to ToS. 

KeyCAPTCHA constantly tricks its external service without leaving history of changes and use it for calling people liers. And this is already quite established practice (dozens refs omitted).
Personal and abusive attacks are forum rules violation!

In its numerous prev. replies on this issue, KeyCAPTCHA insisted  hxxp:http:// [nonactive], that webmasters hacking KeyCAPTCHA plugin in order  to suppress advertising link or ads picture puzzle will be punished by ban and that KeyCAPTCHA can be used without adverising only by buying "Personal CAPTCHA"

MaXiForum.cz

What's news in the new version? :)

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: MaXiForum.cz on January 13, 2012, 09:34:58 AM
What's news in the new version? :)

We have added a support of SMF 2.0.2

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA Support Team

MaXiForum.cz

OK, thank you.
Nice modification.
I am using KeyCAPTCHA :-)

cydewaze

I'd like to install this, but when I run the install routine, I come up with errors:

Quote31.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/core/Display.template.php    File not found
32.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/core/PersonalMessage.template.php    File not found

Execute Modification    ./Themes/blackrain_20g/Display.template.php    Test failed
Replace    ./Themes/blackrain_20g/Display.template.php    Test failed

I think I can get around the last two by just removing that theme (no one's using it) but the first two puzzle me.  Any advice?

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: cydewaze on March 04, 2012, 08:01:31 AM
I'd like to install this, but when I run the install routine, I come up with errors:
I think I can get around the last two by just removing that theme (no one's using it) but the first two puzzle me.  Any advice?

Hello,

Please open a support ticket at https://www.keycaptcha.com?

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: cydewaze on March 04, 2012, 08:01:31 AM

The issue was solved via our support system.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

KeyCAPTCHA

Dear Visitors,

We have added Danish translation to KeyCAPTCHA.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

KeyCAPTCHA

Dear Visitors,

We have added Chinese translation to KeyCAPTCHA.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

nachfin

Thank you for service KeyCAPTCHA

Use its 7 months After installing KeyCAPTCHA spam no.
In support ticket help operative - a good lad!

KeyCAPTCHA

Hello Nachfin,

Thank you for your positive review.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

lse123

I applied keycaptchat but only appears during REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT, well, how to appear and to every NEW POST/thread FORM?

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: lse123 on June 08, 2012, 05:08:03 AM
I applied keycaptchat but only appears during REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT, well, how to appear and to every NEW POST/thread FORM?
What SMF version do you use?

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

lse123

2.x but I think followed 1.x install keycaptchat procedure not sure...

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: lse123 on June 08, 2012, 11:15:25 AM
2.x but I think followed 1.x install keycaptchat procedure not sure...

Please open Configuration -> Security and Moderation -> Anti-Spam in your SMF backend and check the box "Guests must pass verification when making a post".
Moreover you are able to specify "Post count under which users must pass verification to make a post" parameter on the same page with SMF settings.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to open a support ticket on our website https://www.keycaptcha.com.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

loadingbay

I have just installed the KeyCaptcha mod on my website (SMF 1.1.16). It installed OK, but when I tested it, it came back with: " An Error Has Occurred! The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again. " I had definitely assembled the image correctly, and there was a green tick on it to confirm that.

I submitted a ticket to the KeyCAPTCHA Support Team, who fixed it almost instantly! Brilliant service; thanks, guys.  :) :) :)

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: loadingbay on June 13, 2012, 07:16:39 PM
I have just installed the KeyCaptcha mod on my website (SMF 1.1.16). It installed OK, but when I tested it, it came back with: " An Error Has Occurred! The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again. " I had definitely assembled the image correctly, and there was a green tick on it to confirm that.

I submitted a ticket to the KeyCAPTCHA Support Team, who fixed it almost instantly! Brilliant service; thanks, guys.  :) :) :)

You are welcome. And thank you for your review.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

gianniM0

I've started using KeyCAPTCHA two weeks ago. Before that, i had 15-20 bot accounts per day on my forum, and now i have none. Great component and fantastic fast support.

matija28

QuoteGreat component and fantastic fast support.

I am an amateur by SMF, I do not know PHP, I have a small gameforum,
I had trouble with the SMF kejčaptča ver.2.0.2, theme Ambassador
I spoke to people from KeyCaptcha service
with full confidence I gave them full access to my host and forum information
I asked them to install the mod and we definitely deserve praise.

sry for my bad english

sah62

I'm currently using KeyCAPTCHA for SMF version 2.1 with SMF 2.0.2. I was just looking to upgrade the mod to version 2.3. The upgrade instructions say "Uninstall KeyCAPTCHA MOD and follow the instructions of the Installation section below", but there's no uninstaller provided with the mod. What's the best way to safely uninstall it before attempting an upgrade?

Advertisement: