KeyCAPTCHA

KeyCAPTCHA

Hello matija28,

Thank you for your review.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: sah62 on July 07, 2012, 11:55:51 PM
I'm currently using KeyCAPTCHA for SMF version 2.1 with SMF 2.0.2. I was just looking to upgrade the mod to version 2.3. The upgrade instructions say "Uninstall KeyCAPTCHA MOD and follow the instructions of the Installation section below", but there's no uninstaller provided with the mod. What's the best way to safely uninstall it before attempting an upgrade?

KeyCAPTCHA is a standard SMF MOD.
Uninstallation is available in your Admin -> Package Manager.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

sah62

Quote from: KeyCAPTCHA on July 09, 2012, 12:40:46 AM
Quote from: sah62 on July 07, 2012, 11:55:51 PM
I'm currently using KeyCAPTCHA for SMF version 2.1 with SMF 2.0.2. I was just looking to upgrade the mod to version 2.3. The upgrade instructions say "Uninstall KeyCAPTCHA MOD and follow the instructions of the Installation section below", but there's no uninstaller provided with the mod. What's the best way to safely uninstall it before attempting an upgrade?

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

I've already looked there (see attachment). There is no option to uninstall the mod. I can only list files and delete it.

Shambles

Quote from: sah62 on July 09, 2012, 08:38:19 AM

I've already looked there (see attachment). There is no option to uninstall the mod. I can only list files and delete it.

Did you have to use Version Emulation to install it originally? If so, you have to set the same emulation to uninstall it I'm afraid.

sah62

Quote from: Shambles™ on July 09, 2012, 08:48:56 AM
Quote from: sah62 on July 09, 2012, 08:38:19 AM

Did you have to use Version Emulation to install it originally? If so, you have to set the same emulation to uninstall it I'm afraid.

That did the trick - thanks.

KeyCAPTCHA

Hello Shambles,

Thank you for your advice.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

Ruriko

Hi I'm using the latest version of of keycaptcha and smf 2.0.2. I have enabled and entered my private key & code but the keycaptcha isn't appearing on my registration page. Check here http://www.lovelyanime.com/forum/index.php?action=register

spd

Quote from: Ruriko on July 15, 2012, 07:45:50 PM
Hi I'm using the latest version of of keycaptcha and smf 2.0.2. I have enabled and entered my private key & code but the keycaptcha isn't appearing on my registration page.
Rurico,  at My Community>Administration Center >Security and Moderation >Anti-Spam  set  "Visual verification image to display" to smth (except none).

Ruriko

Quote from: spd on July 16, 2012, 06:32:07 AM
Quote from: Ruriko on July 15, 2012, 07:45:50 PM
Hi I'm using the latest version of of keycaptcha and smf 2.0.2. I have enabled and entered my private key & code but the keycaptcha isn't appearing on my registration page.
Rurico,  at My Community>Administration Center >Security and Moderation >Anti-Spam  set  "Visual verification image to display" to smth (except none).

thanks that worked!

Hoochie Coochie Man

İnadına SMF 1.1.X

mrintech

Major Wood

Installed this on SMF 1.1.16
For some reason, any registration related admin page doesn't work. I get the following errors, depending on which tab I'm on.

Unable to load the 'admin_register' template.
Unable to load the 'edit_agreement' template.
Unable to load the 'edit_reserved_words' template.
Unable to load the 'admin_settings' template.

I'm not finding any syntax errors in my Register.template.php. Any ideas?

KeyCAPTCHA

Hello Major Wood,

Please open a support ticket at www.keycaptcha.com

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA Team

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: Major Wood on August 09, 2012, 08:32:28 PM
Installed this on SMF 1.1.16
For some reason, any registration related admin page doesn't work. I get the following errors, depending on which tab I'm on.

Unable to load the 'admin_register' template.
Unable to load the 'edit_agreement' template.
Unable to load the 'edit_reserved_words' template.
Unable to load the 'admin_settings' template.

I'm not finding any syntax errors in my Register.template.php. Any ideas?

Hello Major Wood,

Did our support team help you?

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

Andrés Zc

Excellent, thank you very much for the mod KeyCAPTCHA v2.5

here the translation spanish_latin and spanish_latin-utf8

./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php and index.spanish_latin-utf8.php

Find: (Encontrar:)

$txt['notification_enable_board'] = '¿Estás seguro que deseas activar la notificación de nuevos temas para este foro?';

Add Before: (Agregar Antes:)

// KeyCAPTCHA for SMF
$txt['keycaptcha_task_header'] = 'Anti-spam';
$txt['keycaptcha_task_explain'] = 'complete el rompecabezas';
$txt['keycaptcha_message_noscript'] = 'Debes activar el JavaScript en su navegador. Después de esto, por favor, vuelva a cargar la página. De lo contrario no podrás enviar ninguna información en este sitio.';

./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php and Errors.spanish_latin-utf8.php

$txt['smiley_not_found'] = 'No se encontró el smiley.';

// KeyCAPTCHA for SMF
$txt['error_wrong_keycaptcha'] = 'La solución del rompecabezas que has enviado es incorrecta. Por favor, lea las instrucciones e inténtelo nuevamente.';

./Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.spanish_latin.php and ManageSettings.spanish_latin-utf8.php

$txt['configure_verification_means'] = 'Configurar los métodos de verificación';

// KeyCAPTCHA for SMF
$txt['keycaptcha_settings'] = 'Configuración KeyCAPTCHA';
$txt['setting_keycaptcha_is_active'] = 'Utilizar KeyCAPTCHA';
$txt['setting_keycaptcha_private_key'] = 'KeyCAPTCHA Clave Privada';

./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php and Help.spanish_latin-utf8.php

$helptxt['failed_login_threshold'] = 'Especifica el número de intentos fallidos de ingreso, antes de redireccionarlos a la pantalla de recordatorio de contraseñas.';

// KeyCAPTCHA for SMF
$helptxt['keycaptcha_settings'] = 'Debe registrarse en el sitio web <a target="_blank" href="https://www.keycaptcha.com/accounts/reguser"> KeyCAPTCHA</a> antes de activar esta opción.<br />En la página de "My Sites" agregar la información sobre su sitio, el que va a proteger con KeyCAPTCHA.<br />Todos los ajustes para este mod se puede ver en la "Installation Instructions" en su cuenta gratuita en el sitio web <a target="_blank" href="https://www.keycaptcha.com/sites/list/"> KeyCAPTCHA</a>';

Regards...
www.radamantis.ws

Foro de soporte exclusivo a SMF, te ofrecemos el mejor soporte y te ayudamos a optimizar tu sitio al 100% Click aquí =>  www.smfpersonal.net

Saiyan1337

The latest update for SMF has rendered this plugin in compatible with new installations. Please update as soon as possible!

inter

31. Изменение файла ./Themes/core/Display.template.php Файл не найден
32. Изменение файла ./Themes/core/PersonalMessage.template.php Файл не найден

<file error="skip"></file>

Illogical settings - if you turn off the usual captcha then this will not work
Sorry for my English

glennmckenna

hi i just downloaded keyCAPTCHA 2.5 and when i go to install it, all i get is a white screen but it has uiploaded it
i also used to be running the 2.4 version and when i went to remove it i could not unistall it so i just deleted the files

Adrek

Is there any way to use KeyCaptcha without having to use Verification Questions or regular SMF captcha code?
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Advertisement: