Curve Minimal Multicolor

Started by Akyhne, December 28, 2010, 12:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akyhne

Link to the theme

Support & Comments

Did you like this theme?

7 very different themes in 1

This theme is a multicolor theme, but with 7 themes that are a lot different from each other. The theme is based on my theme Curve Minimal.

This theme contains these variations: Curve Minimal Curve , Curve Minimal Inverted, Curve Minimal Ferrari, Curve Minimal Bad Company, Curve Minimal Stone, Curve Minimal Christmas and Curve Minimal Stone.

The theme takes advantage of SMF's ability to create color variations of themes, but takes this a step further, but making the themes very different. Bacially these 7 variations are a 7 themes in one package.

An admin can select a variation from the theme as default theme.

If you don't want your users to be able to select some of the variations, you can just edit the index.template.php file.
Browse to
Quote/* Theme variants */
    $settings['theme_variants'] = array('Default', 'Inverted', 'Ferrari', 'Bad-Company', 'Stone', 'Christmas', 'Stroke');
There, you can just remove the line for those themes you don't want your users to use.

December 2011:
+ Added SMF 2.1 style drop down menu

Demos:
Inverted
Ferrari
Bad-Company
Stone
Christmas
Stroke

Download: http://themes.e-debatten.dk/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item10

Additional images:

NanoSector

Great! I was looking for a multicolor theme :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

!RFAN

sharks

Well, i have to say that this comes as a nice surprise. It's good to see you still active, Akyhne. Looking forward to your next feats! ;)

BTW, excellent theme. The amazing thing is that the themes are different in style, not just color codes. 8)

Akyhne

Thx, the idea came because I had some ideas to themes but didn't want to maintain them all. This way makes it a bit easier.

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

mbanusick2

I must confess its a nice theme, wonderful work you did...
I would like you to help me out with a code for inserting ads depending on the variant selected...maybe an if statement am not familiar with that..

Akyhne

mbanusick2

I'll like to use it to display "ads", i.e displaying ads with different background depending on the "Variants" background colour...

Akyhne

Ah ok. You could use $context['theme_variant'] for that.

if ($context['theme_variant'] == '_Ferrari')
  ad1;
else if ($context['theme_variant'] == '_Christmas')
  ad2;
etc. etc.
else
ad3;

mbanusick2

Thanks...
You should add this Info for those that are interested in the Theme..It might help them..
:D

PLAYBOY

Can we get a working demo for this theme?

Akyhne

All my themes can be previewed on http://themes.e-debatten.dk via the theme selector on the frontpage. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow to change between theme variants.
But I'm sure there's a solution out there for that.

Akyhne

The theme has been updated for SMF 2.0.

I also added demo links to the variants.

Farjo

Thanks for the theme. I think the version for 2.0 has not got the variants  :(

Akyhne

Farjo

:laugh:

The zip file curve_minimal_multicolor_RC5 has subdirectories in the images directory for each of the variant, and on the 'Choose a theme' screen there is a 'select variant' dropdown.

The zip file for 2.0 does not have these and appears to be the same as the file for your other theme Curve Minimal.

I hope this time I have made myself clearer :)

Akyhne

Farjo

kuşlar

>:( bunların butonları yok boşyere satlerce uğraştık zaten acemiyiz

Advertisement: