News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[WIP] SimpleNetwork

Started by Marcus Forsberg, January 08, 2011, 01:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samozin

i tried this mod on localhost seems the post button not working  with me  i when itried  posting images  !!!!!!!!!

ok let me say what  i think ....
i think u should call it simple profile status like fb one (that name identify it crroctly)
unless u  intending to add more modifications  on  it.
like making walls  or updates on frontpage or friends block or add as afriend button  or ablok for friends statuses and these things makes the statuses sprid  fast like in fb

the  installation was great and quite smooth no errors  but i dont  know what will the profile will look like when i add imges
hope u make it able to add videos and share things

and that was avery good mod

Matthew K.

This modification is not going to be completed, unfortunately. If it was, it would live on through a mod called "SocialProfile".

samozin

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 09, 2012, 01:07:47 PM
This modification is not going to be completed, unfortunately. If it was, it would live on through a mod called "SocialProfile".
why not its great one

Matthew K.

Because Suki is developing a modification called "Breeze" which already does most of what SocialProfile / SimpleNetwork would aim to accomplish, about 70% of SP/SN will be covered in Breeze "1.0".

I don't like duplicating things, especially big systems. It's pointless.

If I did rewrite any section of SMF, it would be Personal Messages - a Gmail clone.

Diego Andrés

I like this!

Take a look at what I did to ultimate profile  :-[

I made it a tabbed profile with this pretty nice Mod

Regards!

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

NHWD

Quote from: Diego Andrés on April 09, 2012, 04:43:50 PM
I like this!

Take a look at what I did to ultimate profile  :-[

I made it a tabbed profile with this pretty nice Mod

Regards!
Nice.. Mind posting the codes you changed?

Advertisement: