News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

AGORA to SMF 2.0

Started by SrMorte, January 09, 2011, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SrMorte

Hello to all

Anyone is working on a converter from AGORA to SMF 2.0 ?
I've searched but didn't find anything.

Regards

ThorstenE

Agora (the joomla component) or w-agora?

From the recent activity of the team regarding converters I suspect there is nobody except me working on any converters, but I didn't know that 'cause I don't interact with the team. Maybe I can work on  a new converter next week, but I've to finish my phpboost converter first.

SrMorte

Yes, sorry the confusion.
Agora Forum (Joomla Component)

Awesome, if you could work on the new converter.

Regards

SrMorte

Have any news about the converter TE ?

Could i add you as friend to talk about the converter ? I only need to talk to you about a thing, in the final delete me as friend ;)

Regards

ThorstenE

Quote from: SrMorte on January 22, 2011, 06:06:26 AM
Have any news about the converter TE ?
Sorry, no.. Due to real life issues I havn't started yet, maybe I can start tomorrow ..

Quote from: SrMorte on January 22, 2011, 06:06:26 AM
Could i add you as friend to talk about the converter ? I only need to talk to you about a thing, in the final delete me as friend ;)
I'm sorry, but I accept PMs only from a handful of picked members and I have no intetion to change these settings for support and/or developement questions. Don't feel offended, even 95% of the SMF team can't PM me ;)

SrMorte

No problem, i don't blame you for that  :)

Thanks for everything

dbrooke

Yes, this is a reeeeeaaally old thread, but I wanted to update it to say that I had the job converting an old old forum to new.. so if anyone wants an updated copy of the old converter.php for this, I completely rewrote it using mysqli commands. .. oh yea, and my version is primarily for MySQL.

Donovan

vbgamer45

Sure post it here will be helpful.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: