High Stress?

Started by xrunner, January 12, 2011, 12:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakurachan

Aw, that seemed like ashame. :( I am glad to see it is better now.

GravuTrad

Return the ddos attack... 8)
On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

Dzonny

I cant belive that someone have nothing interesting to do, but to ddos such great site :P :)

Masterd

Quote from: Dzonny on January 27, 2011, 03:34:31 PM
I cant belive that someone have nothing interesting to do, but to ddos such great site :P :)

Well, belive. Bad stuff happens.

kat

I keep getting "Session verification" errors, today. :(

Illori

I have seen that around this time for a few days, today I have yet to see it though.

Arantor

Odd, I can't remember the last time I had a session verification issue - yet some people have it an awful lot.

kat

Never had it, here, before.

Maybe I did summat weird. ;)

aw06

Lots of high Stress errors today  :-[
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

NanoSector

Quote from: K@ on January 25, 2011, 04:39:02 PM
The server just saw the electricity bill... ;)
Lemme guess...it was shocked? :P

Lots of forum shutdowns today.

You guys are gonna make it... regardless of the phpBB fanboys (:P)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

LiroyvH

Yep. I'm testing new and far more powerfull security software. Unfortunately during the testing and tweaking, a small wave of attacks can sneak through while the rules are resetting or settings need tweaks.

Either way, once this is fully done, the problems should be something of the past.
Thanks for hanging in there and sorry for the delay. These type of attacks are more difficult to block than normal attacks.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

kat

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

LiroyvH

LOL! Yes the cheerleader smileys finish it :P
The load should be reduced now. Mind you, that does not mean it is completely solved yet :P

kat

The ol' place seems a tad quicker....

GO LIROY!!

Antes

Quote from: CoreISP on February 10, 2011, 02:07:30 PM
Yep. I'm testing new and far more powerfull security software. Unfortunately during the testing and tweaking, a small wave of attacks can sneak through while the rules are resetting or settings need tweaks.

Either way, once this is fully done, the problems should be something of the past.
Thanks for hanging in there and sorry for the delay. These type of attacks are more difficult to block than normal attacks.

Kinda noob question, is this software server enchanted or smf enchanted ?
if SMF enchanted will we see it in core ? (Gold or RC5)

LiroyvH

No, it is standalone server software that has nothing to do with SMF. Sorry :)

LiroyvH

It would be nice if some of you guys that have experienced alot of trouble with this give some feedback on how the servers have been behaving for you the past days :) Has it improved? Do you no longer get those errors or at least on far fewer occasions than before? :)

It should have improved drastically.

Please let me know.
Thank you.

aw06

Got a few messages up to this morning ...
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Advertisement: