News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

A problem occur again

Started by eric1234, January 13, 2011, 01:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric1234

After i attempt to remove the help tag from the forum by removing the whole array, i think i has done some mistake and now i am having error.

The error is :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/anixekai/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php on line 4513

This is the code that left after i delete the whole Help array .

'adkimages' => array(
            'title' => !empty($txt['adk_mygaleria']) ? $txt['adk_mygaleria'] : 'Mi Galeria',
            'href' => $scripturl . '?action=adkimages;sa=mygallery;id='.$user_info['id'],
            'show' => !empty($modSettings['adkimage_enable']) && allowedTo('adk_images') && $context['user']['is_logged'],
            'sub_buttons' => array(
               'upload' => array(
                  'title' => $txt['adkimages_host_title'],
                  'href' => $scripturl . '?action=adkimages',
                  'show' => !empty($modSettings['adkimage_enable']) && allowedTo('adk_images'),
               ),
         ),
         'search' => array(
            'title' => $txt['search'],
            'href' => $scripturl . '?action=search',
            'show' => $context['allow_search'],
            'sub_buttons' => array(
            ),

Some mistake?

eric1234

My help is between Home and Search tab

cicka

To remove the help button remove this code

'help' => array(
'title' => $txt['help'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=help',
'show' => true,
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
),

eric1234

I already remove it and left was those code that i post. Seem like i accidentally remove some other code or something. Can you have a look and see what went wrong with the code? :)

Yigal

Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

eric1234

Yigal

Did you make any edits to this file or install any modifications?  If not, you should upload a new Subs.php into your Sources folder
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

cicka

Quote from: eric1234 on January 13, 2011, 01:37:09 PM
I already remove it and left was those code that i post. Seem like i accidentally remove some other code or something. Can you have a look and see what went wrong with the code? :)

Sure. Can you upload the file here please?

eric1234

Yup, i did edit that file and remove the help array .

Here is it. :)

Actually, i am very scare right now

eric1234

Sorry for the spam and the bump. I am currently very nervous and i wanna to solve it fast. >.< Someone can help me out?

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

eric1234

I has replace the subs.php file that you gave. New error occur. >.<

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/anixekai/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php on line 4697

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/anixekai/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php on line 4697

Joker™

The file you have posted is not complete, it's last line is
'cr' => 'Costa Rica', 'ci' => 'C婵炴垶鏌ㄥ鍗

And it should be

?>

Please post a complete file.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

eric1234

New error ,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/anixekai/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php on line 4697

Sorry for constantly troubling you guys. >.<

Illori

attach the full file, what you had attached before was not complete, if you dont have the old file please state that and mods that you have installed that may have effected the file and a fresh copy can be used and have the mods added back to the file.

Joker™

The file you have posted is not terminating properly.
Please download the file again from your ftp, and re-attach it here.

BTW, what was the last change you made to your forum.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

eric1234

Now i cant access my forum, i myself also cant give you the full list of the mods

I has installed the smf trader system, multi quote mods , simple images gallery , SMF article mods. this is a few mods that i has installed .

The file that i post was after i delete the article array then i proceed remove the help array then this error happened. T.T

eric1234

This is the Subs.php file that i just download from ftp

Joker™

Quote from: eric1234 on January 14, 2011, 06:28:09 AM
This is the Subs.php file that i just download from ftp
Even this file is not a complete download. Are you using some ftp client to download the file?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

eric1234

I download directly from my file manager in cpanel.

Advertisement: