News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Replace Board Title With Image

Started by dougiefresh, November 29, 2017, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave J

Thanks but I had a problem with it, so I'd still like a correct version that will install from the Package manager please
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: Dave J on August 18, 2022, 08:58:26 AMThanks but I had a problem with it, so I'd still like a correct version that will install from the Package manager please

By the looks of it the mod author has not been active for quite some time. Their last post was 3 years ago.

Dave J

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on August 18, 2022, 09:02:08 AM
Quote from: Dave J on August 18, 2022, 08:58:26 AMThanks but I had a problem with it, so I'd still like a correct version that will install from the Package manager please

By the looks of it the mod author has not been active for quite some time. Their last post was 3 years ago.

We can but ask Doug  ;)
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Grammy

Mine is working really well now, 2.1.2, default, but I did have to go in and make that 2nd edit I mentioned on page 2.  (But I don't have any other mods, so that may be why I'm in the clear.)   :)

Dave J

Quote from: Grammy on August 18, 2022, 09:35:07 AM

Mine is working really well now, 2.1.2, default, but I did have to go in and make that 2nd edit I mentioned on page 2.  (But I don't have any other mods, so that may be why I'm in the clear.)   :)

Yes I have 18 mods installed and as you say this might be the issue

Advertisement: