News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Currently 1 moderator reports open!

Started by Hack-King, January 07, 2011, 01:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hack-King

Recently, I logged in to my site and found that there was this message under my profile picture;

There are currently 1 moderator reports open..

I opened the link and it said;

QuoteDatabase Error
Illegal mix of collations (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull'
File: /home/vol1/byethost18.com/b18_6707831/daystarlets.co.cc/htdocs/Sources/ModerationCenter.php
Line: 643

Please help me out! What should I do?

Illori

you need to verify that your collation is the same in all your tables in phpmyadmin

Hack-King

Joker™

Go to

Administration Center » Forum Maintenance » Routine >> Find and repair any errors (Run this task)
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That would probably not help - the only way I can think of to fix this for real, is to go to the database (with phpmyadmin or similar tool) and actually change the collation that is not the same as others. Ideally all the tables for SMF should use one and the same collation.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: