cometchat 2.04 + smf 2

Started by !RFAN, January 18, 2011, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinkWay

Quote from: razors edge on August 18, 2011, 12:59:39 PM
If you purchase the version which includes AV chat they will do the installation and integration for you. If you were having trouble doing the integration and getting AV chat to work, this tells me you do not have a legit copy of the software.

Who says I've got AV chat to work. I wish it did, None of it works.

I've got a full license already, but im having problems because im using an older version because now that its been over a year, they wont let me download the latest version. I'm stuck with whatever I had from before.

But I gave up with them. I pay a one-time fee and now I cant download anything, worthless so used something else.

!RFAN

Quote from: WinkWay on August 18, 2011, 01:10:18 PM
Quote from: razors edge on August 18, 2011, 12:59:39 PM
If you purchase the version which includes AV chat they will do the installation and integration for you. If you were having trouble doing the integration and getting AV chat to work, this tells me you do not have a legit copy of the software.

Who says I've got AV chat to work. I wish it did, None of it works.

I've got a full license already, but im having problems because im using an older version because now that its been over a year, they wont let me download the latest version. I'm stuck with whatever I had from before.

But I gave up with them. I pay a one-time fee and now I cant download anything, worthless so used something else.

contact me via pm and i'll HELP you.. no i'll not ask for anything..
this is only if you bought the cometchat...

murat61

who's online list does not work
chat room works
I wonder where the problem

Advertisement: