News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Addthis button in first post & 1.1.12

Started by BillLeeDee, January 18, 2011, 10:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillLeeDee

Hello all,

I rarely post here as many questions have been answered by either other informative posts or by trial and error, but this one I'm just a little stumped on

I installed the "Addthis button in first post" mod, which appeared to be the only mod for us running pre-2.x versions of SMF. The mod indicated that it was compatible with 1.1.11 and I happen to be using 1.1.12.

The mod itself appears to be operating to some extent within the forums, but I am not getting the preferred sharing choices that are pre-selected. When accessing the admin panel I do not get any of the legends for the files. It also give me the following error in my log:

File: /home/serverpath/public_html/domainpath/smf/Sources/ModSettings.php Line: 231

Which contains the following text - $txt['addthis_admin'],

I looked at the modifications.english.php as well as the ModSettings.php but with my limited PHP skills I wasn't able to do much regarding this. I am hoping somebody may have a suggestion to either get this to work properly or perhaps point out a mod that will work under 1.1.12.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Illori

please use the support topic for the mod you have installed.

Advertisement: