Post Reply/New topic area doesn't look right

Started by Kuraudo, January 23, 2011, 12:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuraudo

Every time I go to post a new topic/reply it shows up like this under the Topic area
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPick a smiley\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<' + '/h3>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t%smileyRows%\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tClose Window<' + '/a>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<' + '/body>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<' + '/html>' }); var oBBCBox_message = new smc_BBCButtonBox({ sUniqueId: 'BBCBox_message', sContainerDiv: 'bbcBox_message', sButtonClickHandler: 'oEditorHandle_message.handleButtonClick', sSelectChangeHandler: 'oEditorHandle_message.handleSelectChange', aButtonRows: [ [ { sType: 'button', bEnabled: true, sImage: sCode: 'b', sBefore: '[b]', sAfter: '[/b]', sDescription: 'Bold' }, { sType: 'button', bEnabled: true, sImage: 'http://tokalia.cwahi.net/forum/Themes/core/images/bbc/italicize.gif', sCode: 'i', sBefore: '[i]', sAfter: '[/i]', sDescription: 'Italicized' }, { sType: 'button', bEnabled: true, sImage:sCode: 'u', sBefore: '[u]', sAfter: '[/u]', sDescription: 'Underline' }, { sType: 'button', bEnabled: true, sImage: 'http://tokalia.cwahi.net/forum/Themes/core/images/bbc/strike.gif', sCode: 's', sBefore: '[s]', sAfter: '[/s]', sDescription: 'Strikethrough' }, { sType: 'divider' }, { sType: 'button', bEnabled: true, sImage:
And on and on like this
Can anyone tell me what to change or fix please?

P.S. I had to remove the links because it wouldn't let me post them

kat

Hi, Kuraudo! Welcome to the forum!

That looks, to me, like there might be a php file that doesn't have the closing ?> tag in it.

Have you installed any mods, prior to this happening?

Kuraudo

No. (I can't get them to work anyways) I'll start checking my php files....

kat

Why can't you get them to work?

That might be a clue, to this.

Kuraudo

Everytime I try it says "your provider doesn't support zglib" or something like that

EDIT: It seems to be everywhere the BBCode should be.... which file manages the BBCode?

Illori

who is your host? it may be that your host is not correctly configured.

Kuraudo

kat

Just curious...

Is your forum English?

If not, do you have the language files installed for whatever language you use?

Illori

a free host that provides unlimited services, you must have an overseller as a host and as such you will run into issues in the future. i suggest you check the board here for hosts and request a quote on a better host to start off then see if the issue continues.

Kuraudo

@ K@ Yes my forum is english
@Illori Okay I'll go look

Claudiu1991

Hey, I have the same problem here. On the 1.1.13 works ok but on 2.0.RC5 I have this problem. What can I do?

I didn't instal any themes or other modifications, the forum is in inglish.

Copy this in your browser for ss: hxxp:img339.imageshack.us/i/25607457.png [nonactive]

Advertisement: